my mom stopped going to meetings today

by dh 39 Replies latest jw friends

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

Fantastic news dh - Wish I could see that day for my mom too!!

Has she already got involved with a support group or anything similar, cos I bet she'll need a whole lotta help now!

Thinking of you and your family...., and revelling in your glorious news!!!!

Bull!

• kls
    kls

dh then that is the best news and one day i hope to hear those same words from my husband.

Congradulations dh & mom

• Latte
    Latte

dh,

Great news!

My mom stopped going at around the same time we did.....it really seemed strange, as it was my mum who got us all involved, all those years ago.

I wish your mum the same hapiness which my mum now has. (it's taken her quite some years to get used to being 'out' ....but more than worth it )

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

dh -

Don't know your full story - but congrats on getting her to see the 'light' of the real truth about the 'truth'

Jeff

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Way to go dh! Another cult survivor!

GBL

• M.J.
    M.J.

Awesome news DH! Congratulations!

Sounds like you didn't want to include details, but one day if you'd like to give some of us some hints on the type of strategy and information used, it would be greatly appreciated!

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

DH, your mom is going to need a lot of loving support now that her religion and belief struction has just commited suicide. There is going to be a grieving process, and she's probably going to catch hell from her husband and others. I'm glad you'll be able to be there to support her.

Love and hugs to you both!

brenda

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

dh -

Ditto the above about the need for support - it will by much harder on her - I am assuming she is in her 40's or older - most of us have a harder time as we age coping with the issues that will arise - and without a social base by that age - hers just disintegrated - it will hit like a ton soon - be there for her.... good luck

Jeff

• tweety
    tweety

That is great news!

Dee

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

WOW dh, this is terrific!

I LOVE hearing good news-----especially THIS kind of good news!

hugs,

Annie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit