by writegirl 34 Replies latest jw experiences

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

A very warm welcome to you writegirl.

• prophesariah
    prophesariah

Hi writegirl !

WELCOME to this forum !!!!! I'll be looking out for more of your posts.

Love/Peace/Respect

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Hi

Kwin

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Welcome traveller, hope you find what your looking for, I cannot remember how I found this site but hell am I glad I did.

Hope to speak to you soon

G

• mouthy
    mouthy

I ended up here by accident too and am glad I did

Welcome writegirl. Believe me it was NO accident... You needed to find this site. When they kicked me out I wanted to die.... There didnt seem to be anywhere to turn. I truly believe this site is directed by a Divine guidance- Even though some on here & it seems ( Simon dont think he is being used by God)I believe your here for a reason ((((HUGS)) Welcome

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

"Howdy" & welcome!

• Ghosthunter
    Ghosthunter

Welcome! I'm glad you're here.

What part of Michigan are you living?

GH

• adelmaal
    adelmaal

Welcome!

I am not a horrible person because I left this religion

I too struggled with the above statement after I left for quite some time. I just figured I would die at armageddon and I would be forever guilt ridden by what is said in the Bible.

It's quite liberating to find out there's nothing wrong with you and the Bible is still an encouraging book, which can bring you close to God without that religion! I'm happier and a better person for leaving...

It's good to have you here. That's great that your hubby encourages you in such ways!

• Carmel
    Carmel

Hi Wg, You didn't leave a religion. You left a publishing corporation masqurading as a religion.. Sorry for my sarcasm but I'm glad to hear you are out and happy. Looking forward to reading your story.

carmel

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Welcome!!!

DY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit