Gumbys Sunday School Sermon - Handicapped People

by gumby 74 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

Rev. Gumby,

I only have power over this church......Satan is head over hollywood. I would like to remind you if your really in a wheelchair now, you'll no longer be serving the sacraments on Sunday evenings.

LOL...now there is a point well taken....I'll pass on my rant to Satan LOL

Elsewhere (I think it was you...if not I'll correct it)

To clear up a point...I never said that anyone here thought killing cripples was a good idea....My rant is with hollywood...pumping out films that glorify the practice...thats it.....I just thought the sermon was an interesting comparison of ancient teachings and modern thought....

Brenda -- yes...imagine me being first to post of my fav topic LOL ((((brenda))))

So maybe hollywood is right after all...I'll just sit here in my wheelchair in the corner under my shawl and collect dust until some heroic soul slips me an extra shot of pain meds.

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

Speaking of Handicapped people...

One time in Junior High, our Social Studies teacher was talking about Gandhi and this girl raised her hand and asked, "Isn't Gandhi the green clay guy with the horse??"

Do you think her confusion of Ghandi with our beloved Rev. would qualify as grounds for revoking her duties in the Church of Gumby?

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior
    Do you think her confusion of Ghandi with our beloved Rev. would qualify as grounds for revoking her duties in the Church of Gumby?

LOL Nancy- only if she had a bum leg or something to boot

• gumby
    gumby

Excuse me sister! Confuse me with Ghandi?

Ghandi would be kicked out of the camp had he been an Israelite cuz his nose was too flat. Looky here. He barely has a tip....just a pointy flat thing. Kinda looks like a kite.

RWagoner......if you get any of those meds you mentioned.....could you give me a call? I could use about 3 and a shot bout now as the congregation has lost all morality as this day progressed.

BTW....as long as your bones aren't broken and your blemish free....I guess you can still serve the bread and wine. The lord has nothing against wheelchairs that I'm aware of.

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

Gumbdhi,

You talk about flat noses....??? WTF.

• talesin
    talesin

LMAO @ Nancy "Ghumbdi"

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

Gumby,

I'll see what I can do on the meds....of course I have to go through 37 reams of forms to get 5 pain pills..wouldn't want me to get hooked or anything. LOL

• gumby
    gumby

Sis Nancy,

You talk about flat noses....??? WTF.

Bro.rwagoner.....you live in the wrong state my brother. California is also bad that way. Luckily I still get by on Ibuprofen.......barely.

Rev

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

This lady was very popular with the women when she was incarcerated in the State Women's Correctional Institute. While she might not fit in at your church, Rev. Gumby, she does fit in somewhere. That's a comfort.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I gave her a nosejob and she's given up girls. Now can she come back to church?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit