I am (not) a satanist.

by Pole 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Satanism is soooo... 1992. Its just I don't know.. passe. Its not even shocking anymore. If you don't even really believe in God than its tough to really believe in Satan, don't you think?

GBL

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Most Satanists don't believe in a God or a Satan. They believe in "Do what thou wilt be the whole of the law." There are smaller groups that worship ye olde Prince of Darkness like The Temple of Set but even they are a pretty small group.

• Valis
    Valis
    There are smaller groups that worship ye olde Prince of Darkness like The Temple of Set but even they are a pretty small group.

I understand most of them gather on Sundays for ritual orgiastic D&D games...all those 13th level Dungeon Masters tossing off with 24 sided dice in hopes their lord and master will bless them with + 1 geek power...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• what_Truth?
    what_Truth?

okay talesin, I know I got a little ahead of myself. I just get so annoyed at those wannabe satanists that I like to bash them at every oportunity. Kinda like JW's do with Catholics.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

One time one of my flesh brothers said in the middle of a family reunion, much to the dismay of my parents, that the Bible said we should all obey the higher authorities; therefore, he was going to obey Satan from that moment on because the Bible also said that Satan was the governor of the world, therefore, one of the higher authorities.

He said it jokingly. However, has never returned to the KH or to practice any other JW stuff. He's truly like a person that never knew anything about the JWs. Too bad his life is all screwed up and really has nothing good to show for having left the religion. He went way off the deep end.

DY

• Dustin
    Dustin

I actually couldn't help but laugh a little bit. I hope you kick all their asses for this one. Isn't it funny how they seem to have nothing better to do than slander people who don't go anymore?

You should put a fake pentagram tatoo on you forarm or something.

Dustin

• Pole
    Pole

what_truth,

No fear. I actually think being a satanist is double pathetic from my atheist point of view. First you have to believe in the Good Heavenly Father who watches over our souls. Then you have to swap him for the Bad Infernal Father which actually means being despised by those who believe in the Good Heavenly Father. Way too confusing for me. Being a Christian is too demanding. How about being a caricature of a Christian?

And even those LaVay type of satanists are typically poor victims of the Satan metaphor. You need to have a serious emotional problem to become one.

As other folks have noticed, I'm describing a case of slander here. I've located and called the guy who, I'm sure, started this gossip. Guess what? He denied everything.

All it shows is that the Dubs will put on the most ridiculous defense system when their "spirituality" is threatened.

Pole

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Why would you want to dabble in such things? UGH!

• Stromboli
    Stromboli

I knew it!!!! I knew there was something strange with you aahhhh! you even listen to hard rock at 17! man you you........

For your own sake you should think about not confronting too many and let them be and say what they like unless it's an impediment in your life. I mean if you live in a small community it could be a problem but if not or if people around know you well then they are the ones that have something to lose. If you get in to it too much it can become a new form of enslavement. If you said it to few, all will know by the next meeting (that should do the trick).

• Pole
    Pole

Stromboli,

Did you think so because I kind of "defended" the Pope? :) LOL. Thanks for the advice. Actualy, I no longer care. I live in a big city and I have a busy life outside the WTS. As I said I think I've located the slanderer and he denied starting the gossip. What else can be done?

All others,

I am a satanist according to a few witnesses who can't think of a better way of rationalizing my escape from the WTS.

My posts must have come across as realy dumb so far if some people think I fell for this crap.

Pole

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit