I am (not) a satanist.

by Pole 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• Pole
    Pole

Hi all,

I faded away from the JW cult last year (loaded language but I have my resons now). I got my family out which was great.

From then on it's been a typical story of leaving a cult, though.

Recently I was honest with a few (now former) friends of mine. I told them I no longer believed in the FDS doctrine or the organization and that I wasn't sure about God. (A rather mild way of describing the state of the art of my "spirituality").

According to the latest gossip related to me by a half-dead witness friend I've converted to satanism. That was probably based on the fact that before I became a witness I listened to metal music. That was almost 10 years ago and I was 17 at that time so you see how badly they need to lie about me to make themselves feel safer. I can't think of any other reason anyone could come up with this crap.

Anyway, because I consider it slander (not that I give a damn about this label) I've started calling all my witness friends today asking them directly if the gossip originated with them. It's been fun so far. Most of them are chicken shit even to talk to me on the phone. They swore they never heard of my "conversion to stanism", but one of them admitted he reported me to the elders. What a true caring friend he proved to be!

I realize this is taking me to an all-out confrontation with the local Body of Elves, but I've decided I won't have any coward slander me. I'll sue the person who admits having started this gossip. Most likely nobody will admit it.

Hail Satan.

Pole

• Valis
    Valis

Here's a new avatar for ya!

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    local Body of Elves

Another for the Witnessism hall of fame!

• avishai
    avishai

I suggest you wear the dopiest devil costume you can find to your JC!!!!

• avishai
    avishai
    I realize this is taking me to an all-out confrontation with the local Body of Elves, but I've decided I won't have any coward slander me. I'll sue the person who admits having started this gossip. Most likely nobody will admit it.

Well, according to their own rules they have to let your accuser face you, or shut up!!

• Pole
    Pole

Valis, Avishai,

Cool avatars.

Well, according to their own rules they have to let your accuser face you, or shut up!!

Very good point, avishai. Actually they're giving me an excuse to give them a hard time when they pluck up enough courage to meet me.

Pole

• Quotes
    Quotes

=============
    when they pluck up enough courage to meet me.
    ===============

That could take a while. It takes a *LOT* of courage to meet with a Satanist!!! ;)

~Quotes, of the "heard some pretty pathetic rumours about me, too" class

• what_Truth?
    what_Truth?

No offense, but I have to ask. is this a heart felt conversion or is it just part of a rebelious phase? I ask because I ahve met MANY former ex-jw's who are self proclaimed witches and warlocks. most of them are pathetic wannabees who think that wearing black and keeping a few crystals in their pockets gives them dark powers.

I'd hate to see you undergo the same fate, so please stay all the way in or get all the way out.

• Valis
    Valis

what_truth...*LOL* yeah Pole please discontinue your personal relationship with the Lord & Master of The Underworld...

• talesin
    talesin

what_Truth?

Read the initial post before you go off ... :D

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit