I am (not) a satanist.

by Pole 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• Stromboli
    Stromboli

Yeah you know what I mean, the pope, havy metal, you must be up to something LOL

Well I'm glad you found him and at list he was the one that had to lie, and he and some around him know....

• Satanus
    Satanus

I see that you changed the title slightly. The penalty for denying jesus perdition. I wonder what is the penalty for denying satan? The same thing, lol.

S

• avishai
    avishai
    That was probably based on the fact that before I became a witness I listened to metal music.

Hell, I listened to Metal when i WAS a witness. Me and all my buddies riding around in a built mustang mach-1 or my 1984 Maserati biturbo rocking out too Judas priest or Motley Crue's shout at the Devil album. Then turning it down and hiding the tape as soon as we got too the hall of course. I am just now becoming reaquainted with my inner Metal head.

BTW, Halford is back with priest and they have a new album out., and all is right with the world!!!

• Pole
    Pole

Satanus,

You got me. Yes. I've changed the title after people started giving me advice about quitting satanism. Be merciful, oh Mighty Prince!

avishai,

This stuff is too old for me to remember. The only Judas Priest album I am familiar with is Painkiller (early 1990s?). I loved it though.

Glory to the Metal Gods!

Pole

• avishai
    avishai

Well, Painkiller was made with the replacement lead singer Tim "Ripper" Owens". Amazing voice. Maybe as good as Halford

maybe better.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit