I found an inquiring mind today. His initials are R>T>

by ko38 19 Replies latest jw friends

• ko38
    ko38

Im in the window and siding business and one of my good friends told me that his boss needed some windows installed in his home.I met with him and talked about the job and what it would cost him,then I found that he was a pretty interesting guy.He goes on snake hunts in arizona texas etc.He has I believe 20 or so poisonous snakes at his home and is very knowledgable in the ways of the snake so to speak.Well I gave him a good deal and he agreed to have the work done.

Today we showed up to do the work and I happend to notice his calendar which pointed out the memorial.My friend told me that his father used to be a jw so I thought I would ask.It turns out his dad used to be an ms and either quit attending or was dfd.He never was very involved other than going to the meetings with his dad and I guess just being a kid.

About a year ago a dub came to the door and invited him to the memorial.Hes been studying ever since.He says hes been serious lately and the message they send is sounding good to not only him but his wife too,shes now studying.

I couldnt help but mention a few points to him that I have discovered about the truth about the truth.Actualy I probobly talked too much.It has only been 4 months since I was floored with the Ray Franz coc book.To make a long story short he is also wanting to question,has doubts but needs to be shown. brought him here and he is probobly reading this now,however we were not able to get him logged on to post.

The UN thing,blood,false predictions and child abuse are some topics hes interested in .If anyone can help especially Simon to give him the ability to post that would be great.I didnt write his addy down when I was there but I will pm with that.Please if you all will welcome Ray even though he cant post yet.Hes good people and doesnt deserve to be mislead by the jws.

Please post your responses welcome zorro even though he is not logged yet.He will see them and feel encouraged.

Please also post your proof of the different major falsehoods the society preaches.You all are the best.Please help this man and his wife need and want help

• tepic
    tepic

welcome zorro

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Welcome Zorro!

Here's a write-up on why the JW stand against birthdays doesn't hold water: http://TheBentinel.com/jw-birthdays.html

Here's an amusing-but-true "quiz" to determine your compatibility with Jehovah's Witnesses: http://TheBentinel.com/jw-quiz.php

Be sure to visit the Watchtower Quotes site to see how their doctrines have changed so drastically over the years: http://quotes.watchtower.ca

Off to bed! G'night!

Dave, 20-year-veteran of the Watchtower

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Welcome Zorro

Glad that I am able to tell you so.

• Been there
    Been there

Welcome to the board Zorro.

I hope you enjoy it here and get all the answers you seek. Find out all you can so at least you can make a very informed decision for you and your family.

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

Hello there zorro

• TheOneBuck
    TheOneBuck

Welcome Zorro--

I hope you find the information on here valuable and informative. I also hope you and your wife make a decsion that will lead to you ultimatley being happy. After researching many of these things you find on the board and still decides to become a JW then so be it and I wish you ad your family nothing but the best in all that life has to offer.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Zorro, Not to worry. If it's The Truth, it will stand up to all scrutiny. Examining it will not change it's truthfulness.

If you want to research stuff, such as 1975, UN/NGO scandal, etc., there are a lot of links up here

www.jwinfo.50megs.com

• Poztate
    Poztate

Hi Zorro... Take a look at www.freeminds.org It has an amazing amount of information.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Welcome alt

Glad to have you aboard JWD.

HappyDad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit