Awesome Pet Stories!!!!!!!!

by BrendaCloutier 34 Replies latest jw friends

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp
    When I have a guest over, it usually takes a few hours for them to warm up to the new person.

Yeah, I know, Elsewhere. One of your cats loved me so much I woke up with his ass in my face. All I could see when I woke up was sphincter.

laters

kaykay_mp

• lilybird
    lilybird

We have a golden lab. We have had him since he was a puppy, He's great with kids and he gets us out walking every day even when we don't feel like it. He understands most everything you say, especially when it is food. The only tricks he does is. he wil roll over or lie on his back for a cookie. My daughter has also taught him to balance a cookie on his nose and then flick it into his mouth. He is very spoilt and spends long hours sleeping on his favourite spot on the couch , He sleeps on his back with his legs in the air. Its very funny. If you sit on that part of the couch he will stare at you until you move because he thinks it is his personal spot. He is like a part of the family and we really enjoy him.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Lily, Max will sleep like that, too. He has a serious cute streak.

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

I forgot to mention one of their specialities: they are able (and very willing) to open the door ! and once they are out, they are a real pain in the neck - they won't come back when you ask (or order) them, only when they are in the mood to do so.

Now I lock the door from the inside to prevent them escaping......

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Smart dogs! Very smart. Too smart for their own good!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Awwww, Kay... that's a sure sign he wuv's you!

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Yeah, we just rescued this little black poodle from the dog pound. He is potty trained. A cute little bugger and loves to be close to us or in our laps.

We let him out about 3 times a day and he does the potty thing in the yard.

Then he comes to the back door and barks. We let him in. Today I had to go as a witness to a court hearing.

Put the dog out on a small chain and when I came back after about 2 hours, he was really glad to see me.

He ran around in the back yard for a time and then I let him in.

Then the little shit went right into the bed room and peed on a throw rug .

He got his nose rubbed in the pee and a spanking on his little butt.

Do ya think that will work?

Outoftheorg wipeing up pee from the rug.

• dh
    dh

i only ever had one pet, it was a hamster called harry. he was nice and furry and mine. but my big brother and his friends used to play catch with him and put the hoover in his cage and blow him around. harry died before he even got chance to live. i buried him 15 years ago. harry is still in his grave in the garden. the best friend i ever had.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

You want a good pet story???????

Ok here is a good one that might make you laugh!

I was 15 helping my little 12 year old brother on his Paper Route! Our Dog Oliver(Golden R.)went all the time loved the walk. It was winter and snowing and cold. Ok here comes the funny part.

I told my brother it was cold and if he ran across the street and did one side and I did the other we would get done faster. He said "ok"! So he ran ahead. Well that stupid damn dog loved my Brother and did not want to be with out him ran after him. I had no idea he was going to do this. I fell on my butt as he dragged me. Well Oliver knew I was slowing him down so he attacked me. He was biting my hat my hair(not hurting really)! He was dragging me through peoples yards and even in the Busy Street! His leash was stuck on me and I could not get it off. The only thing I did was play dead thinking it might work(yeah I should be blonde) My head was laying in the street and he was on top of me biting me to get free. I saw cars coming I had no idea what to do so I peed my pants thinking I was going to die! He then pulled me out of the street! I was screaming for help for my Brother. I saw my brother laying on the sidewalk watching me laughing and crying at the sametime. I was so mad he finally came over got the dog off of me. I had make up all down my face. I told him I was going home as I was crying. He laughed and said "Why"? I then said "I peed my pants"!

Brooke

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

ROFLMFAO! OMY Why, I almost peed my pants reading that one.

Then the little shit went right into the bed room and peed on a throw rug .

He just wanted to let you know he was pissed at you. The throw rug is probably machine washable. I had a little dog that hated husband #1 and would poop on his side of the bed, and pee in his shoes.

Max will poop in the doorway to Kev's den. It means the litterbox needs cleaned. We don't punish him for it, after all, we're the bad cats...

DH, I'm so very sorry about Harry...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit