JW online dating forum

by rebel8 44 Replies latest jw friends

• ana_dote
    ana_dote

The funny thing is that I used to be on those sites BEFORE they switched to charging for membership!

They are wonderful breeding grounds for african men wanting green cards and apparently also a hotbed for cyber sex. And yet they ALL claim to be upright JWs.....interesting.....

I actually did make a couple of decent friends on the site, oddly enough. But it was mostly just BS and I was bored LOL

• dgp
    dgp

Marked

• Scott77
    Scott77

Ana_dote,

Thank you for sharing. Its amazing about African men looking for Green Cards. So you eventually found someone outside the site? What was the experiences? Did the African dudes claims to be JWs?

Scott77

• ana_dote
    ana_dote

I have not yet "found" anyone...although now I'm on the lookout for MISS right, not MR right ;-P

My experience with the sites was that everyone CLAIMED to be JWs...even the africans....and the africans would try to twist that to their advantage, trying to guilt trip you into being their friend and their wife (aren't we supposed to widen out in the lord? blah blah blah). But it was just a bunch of shady people trying to find something to get off on.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Brother 29, Single from Nigeria -

I bet he has money he is trying to transfer out of the country so he can be a full-time pioneer and just needs access to your bank account to transfer the funds.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit