JW online dating forum

by rebel8 44 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8

I have always been curious about some of the Google ads that appear on this web site. (I know how it works?the webmaster pasts a code, and Google puts up whatever ads they want.) Has there ever been a thread on this topic? I just visited jw connections, which is an internet dating service for dubs advertized with Google ads on this site. It is enough to gag a maggot. Seriously, I hate to mock anyone, but this is just toooo much for me. Can?t resist.

Plus, these guys really need some lessons on how to put their best foot forward. (The following are all in the "brothers" category.)

?I am looking for friends and perhaps that special someone to travel the world with before it blows-up :>?

?Brother, 32, Divorced, but Free to Marry: ? Well, technically I'm not divorced yet, but the paperwork is in progress.? YES, they have a marital status category to register and one is ?Divorced, but free to marry?.

?I am recently Divorce and I am not free to marry at this time. So basically I am limited to having good friends and meeting new people which is why I joined this site. I hope this doesnt discourage sister from writing or talking with me.? Hmmmm?

?would like to find someone to get to know she must love jeh, meeting att, is a must because the meetins are very important?

?A night on the town is cool as well!? Hmmmm?.

?I am here to widen out in my association with true freinds. It is as simple as that. However I am very selective but not unreasonable.? ?????????

?I guess I am here because I'm thinking this may be an avenue to explore. Only time will tell if this is a good decision.?

?I really appreciate all the information found in the WatchTower and Awake literature, especially those topics that deal with split families. I am a self-employed gardener?I've been told by my spiritual brothers and sisters that people like me will be greatly needed when transforming this earth into a paradise.? Ewwww?

?For us as Jehovah's Witnesses, it takes a lot of work and effort to find someone where the attraction is mutual.? Umm, no, it doesn?t! You need not have anything in common besides both being dubs. Why bother with finding out if your personalities or interests are compatible? Just suppress them and they?ll go away.

?Well... ok, i wouldn't shine too much but I'm a former member and I came back to tell my story???then goes on to say he met the woman of his dreams. Odd.

Introduction: ?i hate this?

?I'm here for the simple reason to find a mate and to get married.? I always hated the buzz word ?mate?. It sounds like something about animals.

?Well, I've been in the Truth for about 15 years. Alot of that that unfortunately, to be honest, has been more "token service" than truly real. Even though I've always believed it was the truth, I found it difficult to put my whole heart into it.?

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I have really developed a morbid curiousity regarding witnesses. I can't even believe there was a time when those comments above would not have really seemed that strange to me. Now it's like I can't even fathom sharing the same planet with these people! They live in a bubble fantasy world..

• New Worldly Translation
    New Worldly Translation
    ?I guess I am here because I'm thinking this may be an avenue to explore. Only time will tell if this is a good decision.?

LMAO!! They're all funny but that one just tickled me for some reason. It's like the most inane, least positive comment you could put in a personal ad.

Incidentally my brother found a girlfriend in America through that site. They dated long distance for about a year and he visited her a few times and hogged the telephone every night for hours on end. In the end she got DF'd and it turned out she was a bit of a tart even by so called 'worldly' standards.

• dh
    dh
    meetins

LOL, this is the best topic i have seen for a long time

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

I guess they'd frown on it if I put - "searching for meaningful short-term relationship" huh?

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

WLS said,

I guess they'd frown on it if I put - "searching for meaningful short-term relationship" huh?

LMFAO!

We should all go to these sites and post personals with proper JW values and see what we get? Here's mine: JWSHF 28 seeking JWSWM for marriage. Would prefer blond hair blue eyes, attracitve, tall, male with commitment on his mind, must be an active witness attending all meetings and be an MS or Elder. Aspirations for Bethel a +. Would also like that my mate be "very well endowed" in order to have a happy marriage. I am a pioneer, very theocratic and conservative girl. My interests are going to the KH, underlining my Watchtower, praying, cooking, cleaning, following male headship, field service, participating in drama's at all circuit and district conventions. Please respond quickly I'm already 28 and need to have sex.

Dragonlady76

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Dragon you kill me... LMAO

Jeannie

• z
    z

Would also like that my mate be "very well endowed

oh s^&% this kill me roflmao

• Neo
    Neo

Hi rebel8, check the article Dating and Singles sites for JWs.

Neo

• Neo
    Neo

Straight from JW Connections:

[removed]

Invading people's privacy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit