demon attack in Kingdom Hall

by Noumenon 33 Replies latest jw friends

• doogie
    doogie
    However the demons are usually more undercover these days, preferring to work in the background, beguiling the unsteady with tid-bits consisting of misinformation and phials of poison. .

oh no! not a phial of poison!!

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

phial of poison: aka - facts.

• heathen
    heathen

LOL @ perry . I did get the shit demonzzzzzzzz while in the study group ( as seen in dogma) .

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

dostprefer . . ." did it really happen? Hard to prove . . ."

In a land far away, a confidence was discovered. " Oh look, what do we have here?" cried the seers. "A most beautiful toy ! Yes, and a most potentially rewarding toy, for don't you see? All we have to do is massage it a bit and the world is ours, for you and me ? "

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

In a house where a bookstudy was held yes -but never a Kingdom Hall no

• heatherg
    heatherg

Speaking of demon attacks... anyone seen the movie The Grudge? Very freaky am having a hard time dismissing it from my head. hg

• Perry
    Perry

Saw it, loved it.

• heatherg
    heatherg

Not too much into horror, but my brother made me watch it. I do think the directing was fantastic. I did like the movie Constantine, thought it was awesome. Very unique portrayal of good vs. bad, Heaven vs. Hell. hg

• the_classicist
    the_classicist
    It's all for you Dameon!

The Omen. Bah bah baaaahhhh!

My parents made sure no one told demon stories... they didn't want us kids being afraid all the time. Of course all the other JW kids had demon experiences, like this elder's kid who saw a blue eye looking at him through his door after he watched a TV show he shouldn't have.

• heatherg
    heatherg

I think the more you're told not to do or say something, the more likely it is that you'll do it. We weren't allowed to watch certain 'scary shows' or tell ghost stories, so we did it all the more. I was at a few sleepovers when I was young that we had very strange things happen to us that couldn't be explained because we were messing around with ghost stories and whatnot. hg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit