demon attack in Kingdom Hall

by Noumenon 33 Replies latest jw friends

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Out, vile Demon! haha

Yeah, I heard a lot of those BS stories too. Same catagory as the "angel standing beside the pioneer sister and then wandering off with her knowing full well that the fiend at that house was going to butcher the poor Avon lady who was to show up there next" story... sick puppies... It's all bout fear, fear, and more fear...

Jeannie

• missy04
    missy04

I haven't heard any stories of demon attacks at Kingdom Halls, but I have heard a few pretty ridiculous ones that happened elsewhere.

This is a story I was told when I stayed with my Witness friends last summer: Evidentally when a JW man my Witness friends knew well first started studying, one night he woke up in bed hearing toenails on the floor, and then a fox jumped onto the foot of his bed and talked to him, telling him if he would stop studying that he wouldn't come back. The Witness evidentally told the fox he wasn't going to stop studying and the fox left, only to return nite after nite for a long time, hopping up onto his bed and speaking to him, warning him to stop studying.

Their point was evidentally that a demon was taking the shape of a fox particularly because this man had an awful fear of foxes.

So of course for a long time I was afraid I would wake up in the middle of the night to something I was terrified of sitting on my bed!

~Sarah

• hopelesslystained
    hopelesslystained

ohhh, to use a fox is unforgivable in my book! I raised a red fox and they are not puppets of the debil!!!

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

This is a true story!

I was at the hall, during the public talk, when I had hot flushes and a dizzy feeling. Then I started feeling the demons push my skull apart from the inside. Each time they pushed, the pain was excruciating(sp.) and my eye sight faded.

I ran out to find a safe place to hide, and went to the bathroom. Into one of the cubicles I ran, as the demons, so many MANY demons started to infect my entire body, especially my gut.

I stuck my head into the bowl, as Bile and ectoplasm purged itself from my body and I shouted Oh God! Oh God Oh God!

steve.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit