demon attack in Kingdom Hall

by Noumenon 33 Replies latest jw friends

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    Anyone else heard of such a thing?

It used to happen to me all the time after shopping at garage sales.

Walter

• heathen
    heathen

Perry --- Is that a true story ? I know there are some churches that carry on like that but never heard of it in the kingdom hall . They did however, accuse me of having demonzzzzzzzzzzzzz . Then they thought is was some kind of joke or game . God I hatem ..............

• integ
    integ

Hi,

I heard a story that during the book study at the kingdom hall, a smurf who was attatched to a young girls necklace, jumped off the necklace and slowly and deliberately walked up to the astonished book study conductor then gave him the finger, and still staring the conductor square in the eye said; "I'm sick of this shit". The smurf then slowly walked out of the hall and was driven off by apostates who were waiting for him. This has been related as a true story.

Integ.

• Perry
    Perry
    Perry --- Is that a true story ?

Nah Heathen,

I just felt like that guy in the movie "Big Fish" this morning. LOL

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

:I hawked up green bile as I struggled and another elder told me not to worry about it because he was a janitor by trade and "could get it up later".

: ...walked up to the astonished book study conductor then gave him the finger, and still staring the conductor square in the eye said; "I'm sick of this shit".

OMG I can't stop laughing

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

I once had trouble taking a former coven member to church - the nearer we got to church the more ill he got. He eventually passed out on the floor. He had joined the church many years earlier but had left and got into witchcraft. He did get possessed a few times whne I was there ... freaky. Hang on let me see if I can find a picture...

• franklin J
    franklin J

...sounds like she missed her dose of medication that morning.....

• dostprefer
    dostprefer

Re: demon attack in Kingdom Hall

First reaction to this title was "Science Fiction!" Did it really happen. Hard to prove . However the demons are usually more undercover these days, preferring to work in the background, beguiling the unsteady with tid-bits consisting of misinformation and phials of poison. . A little nudge, here and a shove there, get them thinking your way and "voila!' they have swallowed apostasy, hook line and sinker.

• hopelesslystained
    hopelesslystained

Perry - thank you - i really loved it!!!

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

..picture is in the loft:( I'll get it down and scan next time I pull out the ladders

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit