I can't take it any longer...........................goodbye

by AloneinOh 103 Replies latest jw friends

• seven006
    seven006

Narkissos had the right idea, he read the topic history of Aio. I did too along with his entire post history. That little exercise helps when you are trying to do the math.

Aio said good-bye, many here assumed the worst. If you read his very first post on this board you will see how reading things on the Internet, such as this board, brought him both a feeling of knowing the shocking truth about the JW's and..knowing the shocking truth about the JW's. His good-bye might mean just from this board and dealing with the very hard to handle truth it presents. Not all good-byes are forever.

We've all been there, some of us are still coming to grips with it.

For those who came down a little hard on the assumption that good-bye meant the worst, and he could just be playing a game here on the board, that is understandable. Given the recent influx of JW's who have come here to try and make fools of us but only end up making one of themselves. I hope they have enjoyed themselves. After reading all of Aio's post's, I did'nt see this as a game, or a suicide note.

Read what he says about his wife, his life and the shunning by his family. Read about him having low self esteem his whole life, his running from one end of the balancing scale to the other and now trying to find some balance. Finding balance can be a real bitch to find sometimes and it's almost impossible to put a clock on it. It happens when it happens.

I hope he will come back and read this thread without feeling weird, ashamed, or embarrassed. He is no different from any of us, he's just in a difficult phase of dealing with it. Read what you wish into it, but make sure if you are going to make a strong comment either way to him, you have read some of his older posts and you have done some homework. This is not just another fluff thread, it's the reality of once being a JW and having to deal with all that includes.

Nina, You deserve one hell of a big hug. Chris should be (I know he always is) proud of you.

You guys are all a little nuts. Thank the boogie man we're all in the same bowl.

Now, back on your heads.

Dave

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Thanks for that Nina. That's truly appreciated.

Glad to hear you're ok, AiO, so wassup??

• Bryan
    Bryan

Yeah, what seven006 said!

Hope you're well bud.

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• Dustin
    Dustin

Nina, I wish I would have had people like you around when I was younger. Thanks for going the extra mile on that situation. It shows what a truly wonderful and caring person you are.

And just a thought, "no matter how bad it seems tommorow is always another day".

Dustin

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Whatever this topic was about, it would be just nice to have some news now

• talesin
    talesin

fbf

and anyone else who missed this, from page 4

Cruzanheart said:

He's okay. His sister just called to say she talked to him at work and he seemed fine to her. But that connection has been made, so if he needs to talk to family she's there for him.

Nina

:D
  • Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Nina, You deserve one hell of a big hug.

Yes she does. I'm glad she's on my side.

AiO I'm glad you're okay.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Talisen,

fbf

and anyone else who missed this, from page 4

Thanks Talisen I guess I missed the page 4 ...

Read you soon AloneinOhio ... !!!

• missy04
    missy04

Omg! Thanks Nina!! Wow that is great news..I thought about it all day.

~Sarah of the *sooo relieved class*

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Everyone is very relieved, however, AIO needs to explain his post !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit