Well....the wife and I are going back to the Kingdom Hall.

by jimbob 33 Replies latest jw friends

• TJ Brother
    TJ Brother

Jimbob says:

What got me questioning things was in 1998 at a District Convention, I ran into someone who attended Reinhard's congo, and they told me he quit going to meeting. I couldn't believe it! I couldn't understand how someone so spiritual could leave the org????

I ask myself that question as well. In addition, because continued until 1998?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    I'd go to a KH for a funeral.
  • TheListener
    TheListener

sorry to hear the sad news. I also went to the KH for the memorial of a dear friend and loved one. I was really disappointed that 90%-95% or more of the memorial talk was about the new system and how to become a strong servant of Jehovah and 5%-10% about the actual person we all cared so much about.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I grew up in Seattle also-a lot of wonderful JWs, and a few who singlehandedly drove out many. There are a few I would go back for, but they are mostly gone now. The elder who told me his truth about 1975. . . I wish I knew what happened with him. He soon "relocated".

I am sorry your friend endured so much. I'm glad she can't be harmed by men anymore.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit