In the last days there will be a witness to all the inhabited earth........

by holly 97 Replies latest jw friends

• holly
    holly

1. Preaching today only by jw's matt 24:14 - preaching would occur
      2. Preaching today by all matt 24:14
        matt 18:20 - where 2 or 3 are gathered, I am there
      3. Preaching in 1st century only, long since completed matt 24:14 - preaching to whole world
        1thes 1:8 - preaching has reached 'every place'
        acts 2:17 - Peter called his time 'the last days'
      4. Bible is not to be relied upon anyway
      1. they have a msg of unity and talk about the kingdom of god. i have never heard anyone else mention this word in 17 years of being in church. daniel 2.44 tells us what the kingdom is ' in the time of those kings, the god of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. it will crush al those kingdoms and bring them to an end. but it, itself, will endure forever'. ask any body that goes to church, or even that doesnt, but believes jesus saves from sin, ask them what the kingdom is.

2. if all are preaching , why do we have a confusing array of messages. why is there not a msg of unity.

3. if preaching was finished long since in the first century, what about everyone born since. dont we get to know the gospel of the kingdom.

4. my next viable option!!

holly

1. holly
      holly
      Are you seriously asking what the 'kingdom' is???

i know what the jws taught me. im challenging anyone else to tell me what it is, those who tell me jesus saves from sins. the bible says the gospel of the kingdom will be preached, so im asking those who think they are doing that who arent jws, what it means, and also anyone who knows of any others witnessing good news of the kingdom.

holly

2. myelaine
      myelaine

Would anyone that subscribes to one of these lines (or another one) want to add some scriptures to beef up their position?

Dave...re MY earlier post....

Rev. 19:6-8

And I heard what was as a voice of a great crowd and as a sound of many waters and as a sound of heavy thunders. They said:"Praise Jah, You people, because Jehovah our God, the Almighty, has begun to rule as a king. Let us rejoice and be overjoyed, and let us give Him glory, because the marriage supper of the Lamb has arrived and His bride has prepared herself. yes it has ben granted to her .....

This seems to be people on earth calling people on earth to the marriage supper. these people do not seem to include themselves in the bride, and furthermore the bride, arrayed as it is, is not seen coming to earth until Rev. 19:11-14. these people are not "lost" nor would it make sense that they would be calling the bride to the supper.

Unless God brings back to earth ALL the supposed 144 000 J.W.s to preach at this time (which has no scriptural support) then this could very well be newly converted Israelites, all 144 000 of them.

michelle

3. Pole
      Pole

holly,

Is this some black propaganda?

According to the Watchtower the Kingdom of God is a bunch of dematerialized little flock witnesses who will rule da whole entired earth for a thousand years.

Who can qualify for this heavenly government? Apart from the ancient christians, Russel, Rutherford, Knorr, F. Franz, M. Henschel and Ted Jaracz (?) will be on the team (or at least some of them).

And... Before they actually start ruling they'll joing Christ in destroing 99% of mankind in the battle of Armageddon. Including born again christians.

Yep, Ted-J may be the one to personally turn 90% of the (apo)osters here into birdseed according to the WT interpretation of the scriptures. The only folks who stand any chance of surviving are:

a) a friend in need
      b) Schizm
      c) scholar
      d) ...?

Grotesquely, I'm not kidding.

Now holly, are you beginning to realize what you're buying? PLease show me which of the above does not follow from the WT views?

Concerned,

Pole

4. holly
      holly
      And... Before they actually start ruling they'll joing Christ in destroing 99% of mankind in the battle of Armageddon. Including born again christians.

and according to born agains, they will be raptured off the earth, before god annihilates the rest of civilization. and anyone who has ever died so far, is either in heaven (if they were born again) or hell (a place of everlasting torture). and the earth - will be left empty. even though scriptures dont back this. so apart from born agains, the rest of civilization is going to a place of everlasting torment.

holly

5. Honesty
      Honesty
      In Matthew 24 Jesus was asked by his disciples what would be the sign of his presence. Read the whole chapter to fully answer your question.

Well, it sure ain't the form of 'good news' the Governing Body of Jehoavah's Witnesses is spewing out of their expressions like frogs coming out of their mouths.

It is the Good News about Jesus. Someone the dubs only claim to know. since their worship and adulation is to the WTBTS and those demons on the GB.

6. holly
      holly
      It is the Good News about Jesus.

ok honesty - please tell me, what is the good news about jesus? and what is the kingdom?

holly

7. Honesty
      Honesty

and according to born agains, they will be raptured off the earth, before god annihilates the rest of civilization. and anyone who has ever died so far, is either in heaven (if they were born again) or hell (a place of everlasting torture). and the earth - will be left empty. even though scriptures dont back this. so apart from born agains, the rest of civilization is going to a place of everlasting torment.

holly

Who told you this? Had to be WTBTS and the Governing Body that came up with this off the wall propaganda about real christians. BTW, you are one deluded person if you think for a minute the JW's are christian. Go to the memorial and watch them all deny Christ as a group when the crackers and kool aid head down their aisle.

8. Pole
      Pole

holly,

That's it? That's your reply? I'm telling you according to what you believe Ted Jaracz or some similar prick will kill me my wife and my children for "apostasy" and you're comforting me by saying BA christians are worse than that?

Open your eyes girl. The WT are a cult. What I wrote above follows inevitably from their doctrines. Are you still saying they might be right? Please, don't duck this question.

Pole

9. Honesty
      Honesty

Jesus Christ is the saviour of all who exercise faith in him not the WTBTS.

The Kingdom relates to Jesus and his love for mankind, his loving rulership over mankind since he ascended to heaven. By means of Him he has done away with evil and sadness and death in Paradise.

Share this

Google+
    Pinterest
    Reddit