What Is The Unpardonable Sin?

by JH 35 Replies latest jw friends

• adelmaal
    adelmaal
    Keeping to the topic title

What might I ask about your posting kept to the topic title?

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

I don't know the answer from the Bible, but when I was a Seventh Day Adventist as a teenager (long time ago) I think they taught it was repeating the same sin without real repentance, and real intention to change - just paying lipservice to repentance...or something like that.

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

The unpardonable sin is the sin that you don't ask forgiveness for because you didn't commit it. Therefore you did not ask forgiveness for it so it cannot be forgiven. Example: The spirit-directed organization of God did not commit the heinous crime of spiritual adultery by joining the United Nations. Therefore, the organization cannot be forgiven for this sin, and by doing this, it has committed the unpardonable sin.

The forgoing is a message from Clyde, my other half. I've posted a few times, but he never has.

Bonnie

• Robert K Stock
    Robert K Stock

When I was a Witness I thought the unpardonable sin would be knowing you are misleading people from the truth and doing it anyway.

My defintion today is exactly the same. The Watchtower is guilty of committing the unpardonable sin.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Wouldn't ya think that if this is THE most serious sin---that it would be crystal clear in the bible? Maybe even more than a "mention" and only the one time? We shouldn't have to be guessing what it might be, ya think?

Annie

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

For FairMind, it would be the sometimes inescapable quadruple post.

laters

kaykay_mp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit