JW Underground

by Hondo 39 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• lawrence
    lawrence

slimboyfat-

You need a long enema session. Everything you spout stinks! You are a non-being, with no serious ideas, except to provide distemper to every thread you touch. Do us a favor, go to a meeting and then do some door banging. Hopefully you'll meet a bigger dog than yourself.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Critical Mass,, I was just thinking the Organization can go up in smoke real quick one day because so many are trapped inside it even though they know it's not the truth,, because they fear loosing all thier family and friends. This situation can really build to the point of explosive combustion because every ones afraid to say to anyone else how they really feel about the Organizationan. All you need is for the right situation to ignite the dry tinder and blam the Governing Body is now the scorn of 80% of the JWs and the organization is undersiege from so many enemies with an axe to grind.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit
    That old man is delightful and there is just no way that he would support the Witnesses if he did not think it was the truth.

Just because someone thinks its the "truth" does not make it "truth".

There are a lot of sincere Jw's in the organization. No one disputes that.

Sincerity alone is not enough. The book "The truth that leads to eternal life" on page14 says this:

"Sincerity alone does not make one's religion approved in God's eyes."

Jws' have always applied this rule of thumb to other individuals from other religions, but have never applied it to themselves.

Jw need to put emotions aside and start educating themselves.

wanna

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I don't disagree with a single thing you said wannaexit

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Onother thing: It's Jws that call us "apostates". They are the ones that over use that term.

I don't believe myself to be an apostate. I do not deny the Christ. Many on this board don't deny the Christ.

Perhaps your anger should be directed to all those Jws that label us as "Apostates". Why don't you start by asking some elder at the local congregation.

wanna

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

We should none of us be apostates!!!

Apostates are just as bad as Jehovah's Witnesses!!!!

A plague on all your houses!!!!

• RescueMe
    RescueMe
    A plague on all your houses!!!!

You need to relax there sparky! Have a cool beverage and chill! You are gonna pop something important if you keep getting this worked up!

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

We "underground" Witnesses should come up with a secret sign

to see if another is of our kind..... Like petting our eyebrows to see if the other

person does it back to us! This way we will not have to ask obvious question as to

wether you doubt the WT or not.

what do you think.... fellas?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Rescue,

No cool-aid for me thanks - I watch Bill O'Reilly every night

DaCheech,

The sign don't work - Doh!

As soon as apostates use a sign then the Witness elders will find out about it and use it to catch out undercover apostates!!!

There is no way around this, I have thought about it. The apostate sign system cannot work.

The Apostogram was a much better idea!!!

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

"Apostogram"

?????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit