Supposing The WT DOES Monitor This Site..

by Englishman 81 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• abbagail
    abbagail

mkr32208 wrote:

...(I would say steal but how do you steal from a thief??)

...Kinda like "sueing them" from the inside!!!!

LOL, crack me up. Excellent!

BTW, mkr, I recognize your zip so if you really really want to remain anon on here and "go back someday" as a WT-CPA, maybe you should change your ID?

Re: the WT hiring outsiders, such as PI's/lawyers to monitor this site, why would they do that? Are they really that desperate to actually PAY outsiders? I mean, how would a non-brain-trained-JW "GET" all of the little nuances expounded around here? Or, what type of info are they seriously looking for on here? Merely to find the true ID of "cheating disloyal dubs" who visit here? You'd think they'd have more important things to worry about, or to spend their $$ on.
    /ag

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Do you think the organization has ever considered changing the release dates, or doctrine, just to spit in the face of these unrepentant apostates here? To try and get one step ahead for once?

Beth el is leakier that the white house. I know a big time CO that leaked the Awake thing to me long time before I read it here.

If they changed the date for a release or sumthin we'd know it here before the bottom floor at the factory knew it.

• undercover
    undercover

I think defd/gaba is a WTS monitor.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    I think defd/gaba is a WTS monitor

hey thats exactly what I thought bout this guy

Do you people have jobs?

Get bored listening to our rants and so they get into the action

• AlanF
    AlanF

The Society has been monitoring Internet sites since the mid-1990s. The guys they assign to monitoring aren't assigned for long -- too discouraging, and too dangerous to their "spiritual health". Yep, a healthy dose of the truth is horribly dangerous to JWs.

AlanF

• Gerard
    Gerard
    Supposing The WT DOES Monitor This Site...

If that is the case:

• Bluegrass Tom
    Bluegrass Tom

I think that the WTS realizes how damaging this site is to them and they monitor it 24/7. My guess would be that they use peopple that are totally indoctrinated and have been at Bethel for a very long time so they have no money and depend on the WTS for the roof over their heads and the food in their stomachs. They therefore can't do much about what they read here. They are probably trying to ID as many people as they can from what is presented here.

They probably have joined the site under the "theocratic warefare" guise and post etc, to see what they can find out about the others.

• jillbedford
    jillbedford

I know for a fact the elders monitor all "apostate" sites from time to time. They are looking for active witnesses that have strayed and to keep up with what we are planning to do.

This is why we must always keep up with what they are doing as well.

There is always a Judas amoung us......

• undercover
    undercover

Okay, let's say the WTS does monitor this site. Why? What purpose does it serve?

Is it to keep a finger on what JWs are doubting and speaking their minds on? If so, they aren't doing a good job of stemming the tide of people that are questioning and leaving.

Is it to try to locate the dissenters and have them removed so that they can't influence the faithful? I don't think that's the case either. I've been posting here for a couple of years and even though I'm careful about some personal info, I think I have given enough that if the WTS was a super-sleuth they could have weeded me out by now.

I could see it a little more if they were scared and monitoring sites to try to figure out where to change policies or doctrine but I have trouble thinking that it's a sinsiter plot to overthrow an underground anti-JW movement. I just can't see them worrying too much about some ex-followers gossipping about them on the Internet.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    keep up with what we are planning to do.

I must'a missed the memo... what plan?

Oh, and just in case the Willits Elders pop in:

Jeannie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit