Supposing The WT DOES Monitor This Site..

by Englishman 81 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Englishman
    Englishman

How can those doing the monitoring not be affected by what they read here?

How can anyone not be affected by the paedophilia scandal, the UN scandal, the 1975 debacle?

How do they find someone to read here and still stay a JW?

Beats me.

Englishman.

• metatron
    metatron

There are rumors that such monitoring takes its toll..........

metatron

• Emma
    Emma

I guess if they're assigned to monitor this site they're a big-wig and are in it for the prestige. They get to tattle and feel important. Probably, they were window washers before bethel and this is a huge step up. So, truth isn't the matter of importance.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I'm sure those monitoring this site stopped believing in the troof a long time ago. They're well established company men who's only purpose is to maintain their stranglehold on their unsuspecting minions.

Walter

• Pole
    Pole

If they're from the legal/financial department, they get affected and they turn more and more cynical. Finally, as a way of taking revenge on the GB liers and the entire Borg, they redirect a few milion bucks from the donations for the worldwide preaching work to a private account in a Cayman bank.

Now wouldn't that make a good movie script? :)

Seriously though, much depends on your emotional intelligence. Just look at some of the trolls who tend to crop up on this board from time to time.

Pole

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Just in case www.607v587.com

How can you believe the FDS was appointed in 1919?

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

I've thought about this before and I came up with two things.

1) They know the truth about the truth but stay in for their own reasons (family, drunk with power, etc.)

2) They are just plain blind and are conditioned not to listen to anything that is not in accordance with what the FDS tells them. Perfect drones.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

With all the warnings from about us "apostates," I hope they are actually learning something from us.

• gumby
    gumby

Of course they monitor this site. This site is one of the biggest religious forum on the net. How many have been disfellowshipped as a result of this site do you suppose? Yes...they are aware of this place.....VERY aware.

How can those doing the monitoring not be affected by what they read here?

Many are affected.......and many don't give a shit. My guess is they don't have too many doing the monitoring....and those they DO use are robotlike dweebs who'll never prove unloyal to the borg. They are probably schooled as to what to expect and have been given preselected answers to fortify them.

Gumby

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

HA Pole thats the only reason I've ever thought about going back!

How hard could it be get my share of the money flow! I wonder? It would easy to get in! I'm from a family that has a bit of prestige and never got df'ed or anything just faded they would welcome me back with open arms! If I back changed my major again and got an accounting degree they would love me because I would be a highly trained and VALUABLE slave (worth my weight in janitors!) So then how hard could it be too "cook the books" with the BILLIONS that come through that door to redirect a few million here and a few million there!

I'm also inclined to believe that if you got caught it would be swept under the rug! The scandle would be worse if they admited it than if they ignored it! The fact that brother X over the course of 5 years in bethel managed to take (I would say steal but how do you steal from a thief??) 15 MILLION dollars and it not be missed for so long! They love to poor mouth and to admit that there was that much to take is to admit that they DO make a LOT of money!!!

There's a plan for undaunted dan!!!!! Kinda like "sueing them" from the inside!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit