Supposing The WT DOES Monitor This Site..

by Englishman 81 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• dostprefer
    dostprefer

Supposing The WT DOES Monitor This Site..

(Thinks to self) "I hope not, because they will see my postings and then I'll be busted back to the East Finchley Boy Scouts"

"The dirty rotten swines! To Eccles "what was that question again my good man?"

If you are following 'To Monitor or Not to Monitor', listen in again next Frightday to a further exciting installment entitled "Bloodknock Posts Again!

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

SlimfatBoy,

Fair enough, just don't expect me to believe.

On that basis are we to understand that you do not believe any information given to you about anything that has not be proved to you. For example, did the moon landing *really* take place?

Or is just this for particular issue that you need direct evidence?
    HS
  • Englishman
    Englishman

We know the site is monitored because people have been disfellowshipped for posting here.

End of story, Slimboyfat.

Thank you and goodnight.

Englishman.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

On the German we discussed a court case: the WTS was sueing a person hosting the Pay Attention-book for Copyright-issue.

At that time I noticed that Johanes Wrobel, head of Watchtower History Archives in Selters/Ts., Germany had mirrored a page from the apostate xzj-infolink.de site on standfirm.de. I wrote on the board that this was a violation of copyright laws:

Site from Google-cache (see the URL at the very bottom): http://66.102.9.104/search?hl=de&q=cache%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fstandfirm.de%2Farchiv%2Finfolink-net_3reich_wewelsburg.htm&btnG=Suche&lr==

The very next day this was changed into a quotation:

Changed site: http://standfirm.de/archiv/infolink-net_3reich_wewelsburg.htm

So much about apostate sites being monitored.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Mike,

We know the site is monitored because people have been disfellowshipped for posting here. End of story, Slimboyfat. Thank you and goodnight.

lol....Problem is, when you are dealing with an agenda no amount of proof will convince.

Best regards - HS

• catchthis
    catchthis
    If anybody doubts that this Board is monitored, they need only look as far as Just2Laws and Joyzabel who when disfellowshipped, were I understand presented with incriminating evidence taken from the very board as 'witnesses' against them.

It's a fact jack. When I was df'd, the elders handed me printouts from this site and others asking me if I went by the name such-and-such. Those printouts came via mail from Brooklyn in a large green and white envelope. When I briefly flipped through the pages, I noticed at the bottom of each one that they used Anonymizer. The URL was printed at the bottom of each page and included the Anonymizer obfuscated link.

It doesn't matter what someone wants to believe, but the fact is they DO monitor this site and will go to any lengths necessary to be rid of the troublemakers.

• undercover
    undercover
    We know the site is monitored because people have been disfellowshipped for posting here.

At the risk of being accused of siding with sillyboyfart; just because people are DFd for posting her doesn't necessarily prove that the WTS monitors this site on a continual basis. It could have been local elders who did the snooping and caught the "apostates" in action. If could have been found by individual JWs and reported back.

I agree that people will get in trouble and DFd for posting here but to me it seems a little suspect that the WTS does FBI like monitoring of this site. It's not like this is some organized, anti-JW movement set on destroying their empire. It just seems a waste of their resources to keep snooping around a site full of people who are just bitching and complaining about their former religion.

There may be absolute proof that they do but can't be shared with everyone for fear of exposing someone and that's fine but I think if they were seriously monitoring this site more of us would have been exposed and dealt with by now.

It's possible, maybe probable, but I haven't seen any evidence of it myself. But I'll take ya'lls word on it to the point of not exposing myself just in case they are.

edited: Catchthis posted at about the same time I did.

It's a fact jack. When I was df'd, the elders handed me printouts from this site and others asking me if I went by the name such-and-such. Those printouts came via mail from Brooklyn in a large green and white envelope. When I briefly flipped through the pages, I noticed at the bottom of each one that they used Anonymizer. The URL was printed at the bottom of each page and included the Anonymizer obfuscated link.
    What is Anonymizer? And how does it find out who a certain poster is? How come more of us aren't outed and DFd on a regular basis? Maybe certain elders and congregations are more zealous in shutting up dissenters, maybe some dissenters are just more outspoken attracting attention. Maybe the elders use Brooklyn to help track down the rebels. If it is a sinister plot against us how come more of us haven't gotten busted?
  • GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

I know for sure that the German branch had all apostate books read for some time but stopped that.

• catchthis
    catchthis
    just because people are DFd for posting her doesn't necessarily prove that the WTS monitors this site on a continual basis. It could have been local elders who did the snooping and caught the "apostates" in action.

Without going into further details, the WTS were the ones who "caught" me. And without giving out too much info, certain web logs showed an "ns.watchtower.org" browsing through a certain website and then almost immediately followed by an Anonymizer user. I wish I could elaborate a little more, but I still need for this to be kept under wraps.

I bet the WTS goon who was responsible for tracking me got a nice little pat on the back for breaking my cover.

• undercover
    undercover
    the WTS were the ones who "caught" me. And without giving out too much info, certain web logs showed an "ns.watchtower.org" browsing through a certain website and then almost immediately followed by an Anonymizer user.

How many at this site have been busted by this method? Why aren't more of us getting busted? Without going into details, I know how easy it would be to bust me. But as time goes on, I less paranoid about. If they were after me, they'd have done it by now.

I don't doubt what happened to those that have been outed. I just don't see a conspiracy by the WTS to monitor and expose all that are trying to remain unknown. If they were, there'd be all kinds of shit going down on a daily basis.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit