Sorry I'm not much in a posting mood today...

by kaykay_mp 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Awwww... you got the boo-boo?

I'll kiss it and make it all better.

• bem
    bem

KayKay, Don't feel bad I have been half dead and still drug my sorry carcass to the puter for a jwd fix.

Hope you get well soon.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I hope you feel better. Today's the first day I've felt somewhat better since friday due to the flu.

• holly
    holly

hope you are soon feeling better

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    KayKay, Don't feel bad I have been half dead and still drug my sorry carcass to the puter for a jwd fix.

Bem-How TRUE! I've done that myself!

Kay-Kay---Hope your feeling lots better today!

hugs,

Annie

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

I am feeling better today. It no longer hurts to swallow and yawn, and only my right tonsil is swollen. I think my throat was sore due to post-nasal drip; it's getting warmer in El Paso, the mexican poppies are in full bloom, and so are my allergies.

Oh, speaking of the poppies, I promised some of you guys pictures. I'll try to remember to take some tomorrow. They're absolutely gorgeous!

laters

kaykay_mp

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    I am feeling better today.

Glad to hear it, Kay-Kay!

hugs,

Annie

• Badger
    Badger

Hot lemonade and honey...

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

Oh yeah. That's what I forgot to buy at the grocery store: honey. I have more lemons than you can shake a stick at, but never any honey. I'll have to rememeber that on the way home.

laters

kaykay_mp

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

KayKay, dear, I'm sorry you've been under the weather.

I agree with Golf on the Echinaciade. However, it should be take 4x or 6x per day at onset and for 4 days or more to get full effects (I'm an herbalist). I like it in fresh or dried ginger tea. Use 4 or 5 slices of fresh ginger in water- bring to a boil. Add honey, and enjoy. Ginger is good for a cold or sore throat, too.

However, I gotta admit, my "I'm sick!" fallback is Campbells Chicken Noodle Soup. I can't eat it unless I'm ill.

Hugs, girl.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit