Sorry I'm not much in a posting mood today...

by kaykay_mp 19 Replies latest jw friends

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

...I don't feel very well. My throat has been sore since last Thursday. Swallowing and yawning really hurt. I think it's viral, though (which you can't do anything about). But right now, I feel really tired; maybe it's because yesterday, I decided it would be a good idea to walk--instead of drive--to a flea market, only to remember how steep the hill really is going back home, and now it's catching up with me. I've been looking at the back of my throat to see if it is coated; not yet. Coating is a sign of strep throat, which does require a doctor's visit because it is bacterial and you need antibiotics. For now I'll just take some pain medicine and gargle salt water.

It can't be the flu, again (I had it last September, so I hope I'm immune to the recent strain). At least I hope not. That would really suck right now. It's finals week at my school!

Please forgive me for ranting.

laters

kaykay_mp

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

Kay Kay,

Hope you feel better.

Relax and take care of yourself.

Dragonlady76

• Golf
    Golf

I have bronchial problems. For the past few years I've been taking "Echinamide' Anti-Viral Formula. When I notice a sign of weakness, I take a small glass of water and warm in the micro-wave, after removing it from the micro-wave, I then take 10 drops, stir and drink it. In fact, I did it last night because I was in the company of my son's family who have colds. You'll find the item in a 'natural' food store.

Under any other cicumstances, I would be taking penicillin pills for a week.

Golf

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

feel better soon! hugs

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

You have permission to rant as much as you want kaykay.

Tuck yourself in under a cozy quilt, have someone bring you chicken soup and read a trashy novel.

Get better soon!

Cathy L.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I must have missed this earlier. Sorry to hear you're feeling so crummy, Kay-Kay. I found that those Chloraseptic strips that melt in your mouth pretty good, and you can pop one in and go back to sleep and not have to worry about choking, like with a cough drop.

Take care and have a good night...

hugs,

Annie

• Bryan
    Bryan

Get Better KayKay.

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• avishai
    avishai

Hon, they have anti-viral meds now, ask your doctor. I'm so sorry to think of the lovely kaykay sick!!

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

Hmm...I guess I take the title of the thread back. I've made several posts today, not just out of sheer bordeom, but of addiction to this board. One of these days I'll be die of something because of this board.

DAMN YOU, JWD!!!

laters

kaykay_mp

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

in the meantime...

feel better :-)

-Aude.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit