New brother in here!

by defd 290 Replies latest jw friends

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

defd, do you work in administration or design? Customer service, maybe?

J

• Bryan
    Bryan

I bet "a friend in need" is going to kick himself for missing out on this thread.

"Get out of here!"

I miss that guy.

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• avishai
    avishai

Yeah, I show them the UN website, and they say the evil apostates hacked it. I believe 'em, even though that page has been on the UN's website for almost a year.

• kls
    kls

They don't come to my door either and i don't know why but i am thinking it is because my eyes roll back in my head and i start to foam at the mouth.

• jgnat
    jgnat

They don't come to visit me anymore either. I was so hoping to engage in some refreshing intellectual discussion on orchids, teamwork, anything really. Do I smell bad or sometin'?

• willyloman
    willyloman

This thread reminded me of a beach ball tossed from one of the seats and batted around the the stadium by the fans.

• kls
    kls

jgnat does you really want me to answer that,,,,,,,,

• defd
    defd

calamity

i doubt that they stopped coming because u had too many ? you probably answered the door naked one time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

I just spoke with defd in chat, the guy deserves a real welcome...remember we were (most of us anyway) like him at one time...

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Alright team lets huddle. *we need single sisters, lots of em.. start chatting with him NOW!* HIKE!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit