Musical video on JW-TV February monthly program - must see !!

by Viva la Vida 58 Replies latest jw friends

• millie210
    millie210

Interesting WGO,

So it is tapping in on some emotional level with your sisters that we arent getting?

Or that we are not feeling?

Is this similar to when a mom has an ugly baby and she thinks its beautiful? 

• WHATSGOINGON
    WHATSGOINGON

Millie210

Who knows,lol. 

I cannot believe that they are not bothered about it - years ago this would have been unthinkable.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

WGO: The cart song was normal to them ... I cannot believe that they are not bothered about it

It's really disturbing that seemingly normal people can think this drivel is good. It's not.

The emperor is not only naked, he's ugly too!

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

WGO - sorry, but I vote that as the most depressing post ever! Sad that that was the reaction.

I know at least a couple of my family members see this as complete drivel/nonsense.

• steve2
    steve2
    WGO - Not only is the emperor naked but so are a couple of his admirers. If you don't wear clothes, it's likely no big deal when you see others who don't, emperors or otherwise.
  • wannaexit
    wannaexit
    I am stunned !!!!!! Cant find any words for this banality.
  • Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

That cart is going to give me nightmares. It's going to start killing people like the tire in the movie "Rubber"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G5pyFhmAqE

• life is to short
    life is to short

How about the house that the cart is parked in. When my husband and I pioneered we lived in a 1950's mobile home that the rent was dirt cheep. We ate bean's and rice so as to put all of our money pioneering. We would never have dreamed nor could we even have afforded a home like that one in a our wildest dreams. Where I live now that home would cost 250,000. How do you pay for a home like that flopping whoppers part time because you did not go to collage.

What about all the brothers we hear about all the time in Africa who swim through crocodile infested waters to get to the meeting carrying their cloths on the heads. How fair is that to those poor brothers who sacrifice their lives every time there is a meeting. It's all we hear about in the year book.  Yet this couple live in a very nice home and by the ocean.

Must be hard to pioneer now days. 

LITS

• Magnum
    Magnum
    life is to short, I know exactly what you're talking about. I lived very lowly while pioneering, too. Very few JWs in my area, whether pioneers or not, live as depicted in the video.
  • kairos
    kairos

I need to ask my wife what she thought of that video.

I thought it was pretty crazy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit