Clever Reverse-Witness on Ebay

by Angharad 53 Replies latest jw friends

• Angharad
    Angharad

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=366&item=6157457202&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

You will have to copy and paste the link into your address bar.

I thought the starting bid was a nice touch !

• Satans little helper
  • IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Ahhh they took it down. What was it?

• Angharad
    Angharad

No its still there - copy the link and paste it into your browser window. Its a bug with the forum software that doesn't like the & symbol and so breaks the links.

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

Oh my God...ROTFLMAO... that is too funny. I THINK MAYBE I HAVE SOME SILENT LAMBS...AND NEW LIGHTS TO SELL !!!!

Maybe some earplugs so they can experience the silence of shunning.....the twisted possibilities are endless LOL

RandyW

** unofficial JW Home Shunning kit....Blindfold so as not to see the apostates....earplugs so as not to hear the apostate comments....Tape for mouth and hands to avoid speaking or shaking hands with the apostates...alum douche to keep their asses tight to the official standard...knives to stab your former friends and family in the back.

• upside/down
    upside/down

can't "see" it, but from your description THAT'S HILARIOUS!

u/d

• KKLUV155
    KKLUV155

HaHa that is so funny. Did you notice the price? 6.66. So funny.

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

For those that cant get the link working...

the original item offered is a local library card available to JW's who no longer have access to the UN Library.

There is a great listing explaining How the JW's got a UN card and WHY the JW's no longer have a card...

My previous posts were additional ideas that I thought of to "sell" that would be funny yet educate people about the issues....

Randy W

• keeshah
    keeshah

If you still can't see it... go to Ebay's home page... type in 6157457202 into search.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Clicking on the link does not work. You do need to cut then paste into your address bar.

I know who mikronboy is, too, and I'm not telling!

Ha THAT is sooooo funny. Very good anti-witness job!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit