In life, how do you walk?

by Tigerman 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

On a day to day basis, does it really make any difference to you as how you perceive others and how they perceive you? If so, do you think this thought process can be altered, in one way or another, for the greater good?

• Odrade
    Odrade

I have a little hip swing. Hubby thinks it's cute.

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Alright!

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

I am learning to walk in the open-- freely, lovingly, and with the awareness that "we are all in this together" and are all part of the same great cosmic oneness. I'm a bit clumsy at times but try not to trip up anyone else. I have been known to do a little magical work to tie someone's psychic shoelaces together, though, if they are doing harm to others.

~Merry

• Robert K Stock
    Robert K Stock

I walk with a spring in my step and my head held high.

If you treat others with kindness and respect you will in turn be treated by others the same way.

• Brummie
    Brummie

I tend to walk like an Eygptian.

But our perceptions change regularly, someone I couldnt take to this week may become a close friend in due time. This has happened so many times.

Brummie

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

You're right Robert. But, what about all these rude and self-absorbed people around us that go through life as if no one mattered except for them. Should we just hit them over the head with a baseball bat to get their attention and tell them about the "facts of life?"

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

It can be enjoyable to share the present moment void of all preconceived ideas, judgments or thoughts about others; and just silently experience them as the unique and vibrant expression of the universe that they truly are. Often then what the mind has in the past judged to be sour can be revealed to be pleasantly sweet.

j

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I'm in the state of flux,, which seems to be changing every day. So the way I walk today will not be the way I walk tommorrow,, or will it???

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

" . . .hit them over the head with a baseball bat." I surely hope that everyone understands that this is 'figurative.' ( don't want any lawsuits)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit