In life, how do you walk?

by Tigerman 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

What about people that use their cell phones no matter where they may be . . .on a crowded plane right before taking off and right after landing; in restaurants;funeral parlors, etc. What's up with these people?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Re: In life, how do you walk? With my head held high

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    Re: In life, how do you walk?

very, very carefully...

J

• prophecor
    prophecor

With my flat feet, I'm always mistaken for The Man!!!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    I tend to walk like an Eygptian.

Cute, Brummie! BTW, good to see the cute little puttie with his adorable bowtie back!!!

• Brummie
    Brummie

sunny :)

Laughing @ XW

"Let's watch how we walk and watch how we talk . . ."

It's kind of like that baloney sandwich you ate yesterday but which you tasted again today when you belched.

• franklin J
    franklin J

I tend to think like Brooke....

I walk into every working day with an open mind and the anticipation that the sun will shine and good things will happen. I try to ALWAYS give the benefit of the doubt ( yes, even on rainy days) and look for the silver lining in every cloud.

My experience has taught me that things happen for a reason; some things I can change; some I cannot---and to accept that which I cannot change.

I try to always keep a smile and a positive attitude.....I may be living in a bubble, but from my perspective the view is just GREAT!

• prophecor
    prophecor

And What a Wonderful World There, Franklin J!!!

*arthur of the still simon and garfunkel wanna' be back in the 60's society*

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    But our perceptions change regularly, someone I couldnt take to this week may become a close friend in due time. This has happened so many times.

Isn't this soooo true?!!!! I try to keep in mind that my thoughts and perceptions alter how others see me and how I see them, so I try to keep things positive. Don't get me wrong, I am no angel and there are days when I cuss and vent all over the place.............but, then, I take a deep breath, collect myself and regain my center and carry on............my new latest favorite quote is:

"ANCORA IMPARO" ~ "I am still learning" - Michelangelo

Every day is a new adventure, full of fresh opportunities. I remember from whence I have come and how very unhappy my life was for so many years and how I had the courage to strike out on my own and live my own truth, not conform to what others expected of me. I know that I can always change anything I don't like in my life at any time, and sometimes that means a change in my own attitude and all that may be needed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit