Is it appropriate for a women JW to wear..................

by HEAVENS DESTINY 19 Replies latest jw experiences

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Do you think the WTS used a template for the tattoo and piercings articles?

Kwin

• bronzefist
    bronzefist

Nose ring. Not acceptable unless you have just started to attend meetings. My son was a part of the congregation all his life......became inactive. He called me up and wanted to come to a meeting. He took out his nose ring, his eyebrow ring, his ear ring, and covered his tatoos. Even wore his suit. The "friends" came running up to him to welcome him back. When they noticed the holes from the rings they all moved away from him with open mouths. After the meeting everyone stayed away from him. He had tears in his eyes when we left the hall and never came back. I did notice a study at the assembly last month with a face full of metal...I mean big time. I didn't see anyone talking to him so Iwent up, shook his hand and said, "Finally someone with more piercings than my son!"

Ear rings. There was a sister that wanted to pioneer. At that time she had three or four piercings on each ear. Elders would not let her pioneer even if she only wore one ring in each ear. The reason.... pioneers were special and the extra holes made her look "worldly".

An older brother wanted to pioneer, but had arms full of tattos. The PO said no. The brother upset said to him, "Would you let me pioneer if I cut my arms off?" Another elder recommended Br. Tatto and he eventually was able to pioneer.

• cindykp
    cindykp

I just got my first tatoo a year ago. Im 37! And since Im getting the axe, Im going to go get one on my lower back next week!

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

I have several tattoo and a nipple ring....the tattoos are addictive...the piercing.....not so much LOL

Here is my nipple piercing and my tattoo of my son's feet on my chest..his footprints really !

Now that my daughter has been born I will be adding hers on the other side.....

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Ok this was in the mid 90's and we moved to this area. the small town cong had a liberal elder whose twentyish daughter had a nose stud .I did not take much notice, but one day , the old P O asked me for my opinion of the stud. I told him that I thought that the Lord was more concerned with hearts than noses. He was not entirely in agreement and said that "Certain ones" had complained to him about it.. I do know that the girl came under some pressure and eventually took it out and it grew over....Her father is no longer an elder

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Nose ring. Not acceptable unless you have just started to attend meetings. My son was a part of the congregation all his life......became inactive. He called me up and wanted to come to a meeting. He took out his nose ring, his eyebrow ring, his ear ring, and covered his tatoos. Even wore his suit. The "friends" came running up to him to welcome him back. When they noticed the holes from the rings they all moved away from him with open mouths. After the meeting everyone stayed away from him. He had tears in his eyes when we left the hall and never came back. I did notice a study at the assembly last month with a face full of metal...I mean big time. I didn't see anyone talking to him so Iwent up, shook his hand and said, "Finally someone with more piercings than my son!"

Ear rings. There was a sister that wanted to pioneer. At that time she had three or four piercings on each ear. Elders would not let her pioneer even if she only wore one ring in each ear. The reason.... pioneers were special and the extra holes made her look "worldly".

An older brother wanted to pioneer, but had arms full of tattos. The PO said no. The brother upset said to him, "Would you let me pioneer if I cut my arms off?" Another elder recommended Br. Tatto and he eventually was able to pioneer.

The JW cult has onehelluva screwed up set of values

• minimus
    minimus

Nothing is acceptable. But JWs do it. They're "worldly".

• fairchild
    fairchild
    47 After that I asked her and said, ‘Whose daughter are you?’ to which she said, ‘The daughter of Be·thu´el the son of Na´hor, whom Mil´cah bore to him.’ Accordingly I put the nose ring on her nostril and the bracelets on her hands.

Hilarious, I love it.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

after years of observations at USA assembly sites........ It is VERY GOOD for women to wear really tight, tight dresses and skirts, heels and hose and those Oh so nice slits!

~Hill (chick watching at Coventions is all I miss class)

• upside/down
    upside/down

I love how the Dubs have this pseudo concern for what "others" might think of "true christians", but such things as tattoos and piercings.

The only ones who care are the so-called "spiritual ones" at the Hall!!!

They might be stumbled... they are the old, ugly, depressed, overloards of the hall. They chafe at all beauty, intelligence, ability, happiness. They strive to bring EVERYONE down to their level. And hide behind being "stumbled" to do so. Good riddance!

Never Again!

u/d

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit