This kinda sucks

by Puternut 19 Replies latest jw friends

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

What can I say, Dude? Hang in there, and Happy Birthday!

Dave

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

somethng nice, something nice, something verrry nice! ;-)

Hey Puternut, have a happy birthday for tomorrow. I think it is amazing when i hear stories of elders leaving particularly after such a long time. I left physically sometime ago, but mentally am only on the breach so to speak. If you have managed that far you have much to be thankful for. t can be lonley to begin, but its not always that way. How restricted were we for friends within the borg and how many people can we now make friends with, who I am sad to say are so much more worthy of our friendship. In the world it is rare tio be written off as unworthy and back there so very easy. I felt unworthy all my life until recently!

birthday hugs mate.

xx

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Happy Birthday dude.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Puternut....How about doing something new, to treat yourself on your birthday. Maui is such a lovely island, with lots of different things to do. On the drive to Hana, there are many places to stop off for a hike. Or go to the beaches in Kaanapali or bike down from Haleakala or visit Kahakuloa, or whatever? Or if there is something you really like to do or eat somewhere you really like to eat? My boyfriend goes a lot on business trips (spending about two months of the year away, overall), and sometimes I like to do things like that to treat myself. It might feel better something new on your birthday than staying home and thinking about being alone. (((hugs))) And I hope your kitty finds her/his way home!

• bem
    bem

Birthday Song From the jwd gang.

• Puternut
    Puternut

Thanks everyone, I am survivor and things will sort themselves out.

But everyone have a drink with me tomorrow? I am going to pamper myself this weekend, going to the beach and face the rest by Monday. Just this weekend I need to have some fun.

Happy birthday to me.....

Puternutty

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12
    Thanks everyone, I am survivor and things will sort themselves out.

Yes you are, and yes they will.

And you could be looking out at this. View from outside my office building. It's going to be 3 months before I see anything that is naturally green.

And Happy Birth Day

• codeblue
    codeblue

(((Puternut)))

"Life constantly changes...

Life is a roller coaster.

Sometimes we don't like certain parts of the ride.

Movies are made with alternate endings.......Our life too can have an astounding change for the better at any moment...

Which makes for great anticipation of the future ride...."

Both NOdenial and I wish only the best for you...........and a very happy Birthday

hugs,

CodeBlue

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

Happy birthday, Puternut, and condolences on losing your job. Poverty really terrifies me, so it's good to hear that you're starting your own business. I wish you plenty good luck with it.

I'll dress a candle with Fast Luck oil and light it for you on Monday. (PM me with your real name, please, so the magic knows who to look for?)

gently feral

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

((((Putternut))))
    Happy Birthday!!!!!!! We wish we were all there celebrating with you!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit