This kinda sucks

by Puternut 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Puternut
    Puternut

I've been here on Maui for about 7 months now, to start life over after my ordeal on the Mainland with the dubbies. And for the most part it's been good.....

Until last month when my employer announced bankruptcy. So I am out of work for now, but and I am starting my own business again. Octavia had to leave the island to work in Guam for three months temporarily. So I am taking care of matters here, until she comes back.

But sofar I have celebrated X-Mas by myself, same for New Years and Valentines day. The only company I had was a little kitty I am nursing back to health. Her name is Maui, but she's ran away since two days ago.

Through the grape vine I found out that my oldest daugher is getting married April 2nd. The reason I didn't get an invitation.... I am 'trouble' .....as in apostate. I am not welcome nor to be there.

Tomorrow Feb 20'th it's my birthday, but my loved ones will not be with me.

Somebody say something nice to me? LOL

Puternut.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

*Pats Puternut on the head.*

It's all good, ace. Look at it this way, you COULD be in Cleveland.

CZAR

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Puternut, this too shall pass and I don't mean that in a patronizing way. Things will get better, just never, ever, ever, give up.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Happy birthday. My birthday was pretty crappy last go round (Jan 18th), no one really called, my kids called me two days later to tell me happy birthday. I guess I should be thankful at least for that.

Valentines Day is the last day I will have seen my s/o who I just let go...theres a thread about it.

But, I'm happier than ever because I am really free. Just like you are, you are free to make your own destiny, new business, whatever. Good luck with it!

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

happy birthday, think positive.. enjoy being alone! you can sing and dance in your underpants ala tom cruise! and you got us !

• kls
    kls

Happy Birthday and the fact the cat ran away must mean it's better,,,,,,,,, you is a good nurse.

• Honesty
    Honesty

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUTERNUT

LET THE CELEBRATION BEGIN

• under74
    under74

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Don't worry, things will get better.
    Chin up.

• Bryan
    Bryan

Sorry to hear about it Puternut. I can't believe they hired you being so close to bankruptsy.

At least you're on a very beautiful island!

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• Shania
    Shania

happy b-day puternut I just had mine, got treated real special...........so I guess when you live in paradise everyday is special.....I hope your kitty comes home.....I'm cat obsessed....I love them....I'm feeding some strays now.....so they won't eat our birds and leave feathers everywhere.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit