March KM also gives instructions to POs

by stillajwexelder 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Neo
    Neo
    I'm sure more people have called about the UN deal than about the songs. How come there wasn't an announcement about the UN?

Very good point!!

stilla,

is a rebuke to POs to distribute KMs as soon as they arrive

Are they referring to this specific KM issue or is it a new directive from now on?

Neo

• Neo
    Neo

Not mind, I've just seen the other thread about the March KM.

Congregations should release the
    latest issues of The Walchtower and
    Awake! as soon as they are received.
    That will allow publishers to become
    familiar with the contents before
    offering the magazines in field
    service. Our Kingdom Ministry also
    should be released to the publishers
    as soon as it arrives. It may be
    distributed through the Congregation
    Book Study arrangement.

Great for us. We'll get inside info sooner.

Neo

• Neo
    Neo

You can download a PDF file of March KM from:

http://members.cox.net/captainschmideo/km-E_US_3-05-March%202005.pdf

Neo

• SadElder
    SadElder

The gestapo tactics of the Service Department (Bethel CIA) rise again. The KM is a product of the Service Department and is used as a means to beat communicate with the sheep. How is it that the "Christian" Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses feels it has the authority to infiltrate and regulate every aspect of of the dub's life?

Perhaps a reading of Acts 15:10 is in order for Ted "The Boss" Jarascz head of the Service Department (Bethel CIA).

" Now, therefore, why are YOU making a test of God by imposing upon the neck of the disciples a yoke that neither our forefathers nor we were capable of bearing? 11 On the contrary, we trust to get saved through the undeserved kindness of the Lord Jesus in the same way as those people also"

• Odrade
    Odrade

Really had to laugh at this one. The last two congregations I attended would hold the KM until the Sunday meeting before the first Service Meeting of the month. If you missed the meeting, no KM for you. That was a "good" reason why we missed so many of those, we didn't have the materials. I always thought it was weird because previous Halls I attended would distribute the KM several weeks in advance.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Honesty,

I think the song you're referring to was "Someday My Prince Will Come" and it might be from Disney's "Cinderella". *I* thought the same thing the first time I heard it attending my first DC. I remember telling my study conductor that there was finally a song that I knew (it was playing on the loudspeakers before the program) and she said no, the songs were all written by bros and sis' just for the WTS.

I have heard two others that were very close to "worldly" music, and I thought it was kinda strange!

Annie

• wednesday
    wednesday

yes, I remeber many years ago that the jws said " a time will come if u are not at a meeitng, u may miss important info from the slave " the point of it all was control. Go to the meetings or else we will not give u the KM or other things. Also, we were not allowed to have the KM for the last few years we attened b/c we did not go in FS-THUS WE WERE NOT REALLY JWS AND THE KM WERE ONLY FOR ACTIVE JWS. also they regulary gave away our mags and stopped putting us on a book study group list. I received a brief call form a person I do not know to inform me I was in his book study. No, "how are u? etc" just this is the address and that was it. even then i knew they were wrong and controlfreaks.

• avishai
    avishai
    think the song you're referring to was "Someday My Prince Will Come" and it might be from Disney's "Cinderella".

It's from "Snow White". Damn, your your right, keep your eyes on the prize does sound suspiciously like it. I remember thinking that as a kid, come to think of it, cuz' i had the record!!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Hate is a strong word and emotion so I try not to hate anyone - but the more I hear about Jaracz - the more I h---e the bastard

• jazbug
    jazbug

As a matter of fact, I did hear the songs by Benson....my 3 yr old granddaughter was on my computer, clicking here and there and I walked in the room and I heard him singing. I could probably never find the site again...I should have marked it before I clicked it off. There was a woman singing too but I don't know if it was Celine Dion.

George must have been reinstated at some point or I would be surprised that he would be singing kingdom songs. I believe it was on some JW website....one of theose websites with the good little JW's posting. He, Prince and Micheal Jackson should get together and do some 'theocratic sonts'....wouldn't that be a hit?????? Snicker, snicker.

jazbug

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit