March KM also gives instructions to POs

by stillajwexelder 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• first_moon
    first_moon

I have come across these songs as well. The story that I heard on them is that they were recorded approximately four years ago at the request of the Society. All of the people involved with the recordings were JWs. Then, after they were recorded, the Society could not reach a unanimous vote to release them, so the project was put aside. Since they never released the recordings, all copies are "unauthorized." Celine Dion was not involved, but rather the female voice is that of Sister Lafond. Some of the names involved are: Benson, Graham, Ingram, Lafond, Hutchins, Colello, Kavelin, and Baker. I've also heard another song that is solo guitar. This is not from the same group of people - but it does sound remarkably similar to Prince's style.

• blondie
    blondie

George Benson has been DF'd and reinstated at least once. He is currently "in."

KMs do come later than they did in the past, around the 25th in this area. They used to come closer to the 20th allowing the PO time to make the SM schedule for the following month. These are mailed USPS to the PO's house. The POs here would not make a power play holding back these KMs but want to get the schedule done in time to give the assignments and KMs to the other elders and the rest of the congregation.

Now I have heard that some elders in other areas did hold them back because "the brothers and sisters tend to misplace them if we give them out earlier." But that is a load of crap in my opinion.

I can't speak for all areas but this is what was the case in the last few years. I think it is a sign that the money is drying up and the WTS is more concerned about saving money than getting the KMs or literature to the congregations in a timely fashion.

Blondie

• doinmypart
    doinmypart

Blondie

I think it is a sign that the money is drying up and the WTS is more concerned about saving money

Exactly. They are more concerned with the money. During the 6 month CO visit with the BOE, the CO inquires about how many KMs the congregation is receiving, do we need to cut back on the number received, are they given to Publishers only. These questions have been askedby the last two COs we've had.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit