If This Isn't A Cult----What Is It????

by minimus 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Honesty
    Honesty

Not only is it a cult it is demonised.

Just take a look at the demands it makes on it's followers:

Sacrifice your sick children to the Watch Tower God by refusing an organ transplant - blood is an organ by all definitions.

Deny Christ as your personal saviour and acknowledge that the Governing Body is your saviour.

Blaspheme the memorial of Christ's death by refusing to partake of the wine and bread which signifies His perfect body and blood sacrifice which he gave in mankind's behalf.

• Robert K Stock
    Robert K Stock

The Watchtower is not a cult. It is more like peer pressure in High School to the thousandth degree.

• jazbug
    jazbug

When I first left, I couldn't bring myself to call it a cult....after all that meant I had been taken in by a cult and I thot I was too smart for that....then I read Steve Hasson's book on CULTS AND HIGH MIND CONTROL. I was sure the religion fit in the class of High Mind control. As I read the book I would read a characteristic of a cult....think to myself, "We don't do that!" Reflect a little deeper and say"Oh yes we do!" Maybe a little differently but we still did the same thin as the moonies, etc. and I believe that if the WTS told us to drink the Kool-Aid, most of us would have done it.

So now I can say with great certainty and convictioin that> JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ARE A CULT in the truest sense of the word and thank the powers that be that I am out and free.

jazbug

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit