Brother Being Duped by Warlock

by Sparkplug 30 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

I have a faint inkling of who you're talking about, but forgot name and exact face. You're gonna hafta PM me on that one.

laters

kaykay_mp

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

anyhoo my point was, aside from feeling sorry for the young chap...I have never seen anyone so wacked (especially in a sober state) and how come people always have to look up to someone. I like to hear viewpoints here, but it is refreshing to hear people with normal views on religion be it good bad or indifferent.

Do any of you really think you can shape shift and want to start a cult following (aside from the lurkers and elders, ministerial servants) who poke around here?

If anyone else tries to teleport into my head while I sleep to give me the key to creating a REAL light Saber...I am going to explode!

• lilybird
    lilybird

hmmm.well I looked into the wiccan and a few things like that on the internet, just because I could and when I was JW it was considered so evil. But anyways, I would never join any other organization, good or bad, Im happy just to live the way I want. Some people seem to need to have others to emulate, not sure why, but I guess thats why other cults or religions, good and bad flourish. Different strokes for different folks.. I guess :)

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I tried to look into wiccan also, but I got so mad at several people I know,,,,,

so they are walking down the street and they are Jane, Timmy, and Spot..then the next day they are witches and druid priest. It was so phoney. I really liked the ideas of living at peace with the earth, but when I read some of the spells "for instance: one was to pee in a can and you put two pennies in and some broken glass or something like that...Pass a gas bubbly and after babbling to someone or another, in the form of a spell, bury it in the back yard, and all evil will stay from the family.

my thought was sure, all will stay away with a wierdo like that cruising around the back yard with a can of pee and pennies.

• upside/down
    upside/down

Are you sure you don't work with Brownboy?

Sounds alot alike...

u/d

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I don't know who that is. Why? Did I say something that kills the thread? Dont understand? explain..

• Satanus
    Satanus

Brownboy is a prophet of the true god jehovah. He has been our bug light here for a while now.

S

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

ok, just paged through the B section to find Brownboy.....He sounds just as kooky as the can of pee....No I am not working with him. See I am so ashamed that I actually bought the paridise on earth thing. The 144,000 and all that BULL. I cannot believe that I let anyone take away my freedom of choice and thought process. I feel sorry for the lil JW guy because he is so brainwashed,. I do not think the other direction is correct also. In fact they are just alike in my humble opinion.

• Scully
    Scully

Seriously, as tempting as it is to intervene, I'd leave it alone unless I was asked for advice by the JW. And even then, the only thing I'd say is something to the effect that "Gee, I figured he would have disclosed to you that he used to be a JW but was disfellowshipped for apostasy."

There are a lot of JWs out there who actively seek out the nuttiest, most outrageous people to try to win them over to The Truth?, as though they are trying to get the Employee of the Month award, or have their experience (when it Bears Righteous Fruit?) published in the mags.

If you interfere, the JW may try even harder. Maybe Jehovah will intervene on his own, and one of the elders who knows both the "warlock" and the JW, will let the cat out of the bag in a Judicial Committee meeting. Jehovah's Holy Spirit? is always at work, dontcha know...

Love, Scully

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Thank you for all that advice, but I really would not step in and bust up the show. I just stated I felt saddly for him. Is it wrong to say "Holy Spirit...my bumm!' And elders meetings...EEEEEEWWWWW

Judicial Committee meeting. Jehovah's Holy Spirit? is always at work, dontcha know...

that was sarcasm right?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit