Brother Being Duped by Warlock

by Sparkplug 30 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

For the sake of being legally correct... Today I was told a person I work with is a JW. There is a man at work who is not...he is apostate too. Really off the deep end though...conciders himelf a warlock and trys to cast spell, shapeshift and be a Jedi.

So, this JW has taken up company with this ex-JW. Everyone at work is talking because this witness will not associate with anyone at work due to his beliefs, but openly is hanging out and talking music and such with the biggest goth (SP), satanist, extreme looking person, (next to Valis) lol, and loaths openly and pretty much condems christians. The other workers at work will not associate with the guy he is so extreme, but here is this young guy without a clue eating lunch and taking breaks with him.

I am thinking that, knowing the extremist, he has not told the poor lil' brother that he is an ex JW and was told by the elders he is an apostate. I think this very odd because no one tells this poor lad with whom he is messing, and this brother is trying to convert him...

What is your take on this...? Anyone??

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

ooo the brother is attracted to the dark side....

i wouldnt do anything about it.. just sit back and enjoy the show.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I am thinking, "who is converting who?"

• Valis
    Valis
    conciders himelf a warlock and trys to cast spell, shapeshift and be a Jedi.

Super Geek Super Geek Super Geeky!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Extreme Extremities" class

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp
    Super Geek Super Geek Super Geeky!

dork dorkity dork dork dorkin.

Dork Dorkmeyer of Dorkslyvania. King Dork of the Dork Dynasty.

laters

kaykay_mp

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Valis: OH YEAH GEEK ALERT! yeah... therefore that is why I am no longer his wife...or working like hell to get done with that.

Someone...(you met her) Valis...at the aposty fest... wrote this about him.. to him, then cussed herself because she forgot roughly 5-10 more of these crazy things. She was especially mad about forgetting the dark side!

in regards to kiddos:

I'm trying to help them with social skills by being around other/diverse cultures and make some positive life changes......appearances are that you are trying to get them to emmulate you. A 36 year old man, working on his 4th marriage who fancies himself a warlock/palmistry/numerology/practitioner of black magic/novelist/martial artist/lycanthropist/self worshipping individual who doesn't know where he stops and his ideal of Gene Simmons begins. lol

At any rate, I really feel sorry for the poor lil JW boy...Not just because he is so open to brainwashing, but also because it is going to be the worst of the worst kind of mindF%^*&^%*....

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

You met her too Kay Kay! She nailed it on the head...

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

I did??

laters

kaykay_mp

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

yes but she does not post. she was sitting next to arrowstar, rabbit, and I and then out front with 6of9 and zman.

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

*Jeopardy theme*

laters

kaykay_mp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit