by Sparkplug 30 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Scully
    Scully
    that was sarcasm right?

oh yes!! in a very big way!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Whew.

Just checking. It should be interesting to watch what happens.

Knowing my office someone or the other will bust wickerman out anyways,,, then it will be blamed on me and his ex wife...Thelma and Loise ya' know. We get blamed for everything...

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

upside/down:

Are you sure you don't work with Brownboy?

not cool...

Wjat made you think that? The empathy or is it feeling sory for an active brainwashee?

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

spell check works

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Checking your spells?

So let me just make sure - is it the "getting inside your head at the dead of night" thing you don't like, or the "light saber"?

Personally I'd just sit back and watch the show. I'm perverse, like that.
    I'd be chuckling in the corner, trying not to show it.
    Please keep us informed. I'm enjoying it vicariously!!!
    LOL

• cypher50
    cypher50
    trys to cast spell, shapeshift and be a Jedi.

Maybe he cast Magic Missle on the poor JW...

LMAO, this sounds like a script to a sketch on Saturday Night Live..."The Jehovah's Witness & Stan The Emo Goth Geek".

• zman
    zman

How do you and C get yourselves into this stuff..............."JERRY, JERRY,JERRY" you all should be on tv. You guys bring new meaning to love triangle (or square) lol. Is the jw that............dense. And any love triangle with a warlock will get you on Springer! Keep us updated! cya

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

" but openly is hanging out and talking music and such with the biggest goth (SP)"

Here's a hint. When people try to look like the biggest goth and are satanists, they're trying a bit too hard.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I so agree. I guess to me it is comperable to finding the real meaning of x-mas. You can learn to give, help and love, or greedily buy up "stuff."

I also recall from my reading...I am open minded if I feel the person is for real...that the first rule is, "don't go around telling everyone." Look at me!! Look at me!! Very repulsive... bull55itt I prefer the quiet people who have a lot put into the thought process. They really turn out to be the ones, that will get ya.

Zman, we are just lucky that way. In fact C is the one dragging me into trouble this time. Like a reversal of personalities. Usually I think...I say...only think..up something that might be mildly fun. And she dives in with her bottle of whatever and ..and I have to join in and get in trouble so that she does not get picked on being blond and all. Then blame it all on her. She is taking me to a party. NOT A "GET TOGETHER" ZMAN!... A Party and I am forced once again to go. I got my bottle in the car and my nerd herd attire on. Should be a good show. They all get wasted and I tell on all of them the next day. This DF thing sure is liberating.

Lil-Toe.... I need popcorn with this Amaretto.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

cypher50.... I LMAO at

..."The Jehovah's Witness & Stan The Emo Goth Geek".

Tried to explain to c... or thelma, Laughed so hard I snorted and everyone then laughed... the bumm off. Good one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit