I just got access to a HUGE WT library...what do I want to get?

by wanderlustguy 22 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8
    kingkong hall

ROTFLMAO

Please try not to be so funny. It doesn't look good to my boss when I spit out my water all over my keyboard and laugh my head off. She's starting to get the idea I'm not doing work.

• Odrade
    Odrade

1934 Yearbook. The Nazi supporting one.

DO NOT SELL IT ON EBAY... the WTS will outbid private collectors.

• Odrade
    Odrade

Oh and the original purple Kingdom Interlinear has some stuff in the appendices you won't find in the new version.

• Jez
    Jez
    Please try not to be so funny. It doesn't look good to my boss when I spit out my water all over my keyboard and laugh my head off. She's starting to get the idea I'm not doing work.

Stop it! You just made me do the same with at work with the above comment. LMAO! Jez

• Scully
    Scully

Go for the original individual Watchtower, Golden Age, Consolation, and Awake! magazines, and first editions of publications.

If there are any original Kingdom Ministry (monthly brochure for JWs only) or their older equivalents, those are valuable too.

Then start scanning and pdf-ing them.

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

Stop it! You just made me do the same with at work with the above comment.

same here! oh my god. gotta get back to work.

• TheEdge
    TheEdge
    1934 Yearbook. The Nazi supporting one.

Interesting..........got any quotes?

• Buster
    Buster

If you put together a list with descriptions of condition, including the amount of underlining. I'll make offers on some of it. I'ld love to get

• A Concordance (large book, red cover)
    • Diaglott (large blue or black)
    • Any songbook
    • 1934 Yearbook
    • Those small 32- or 64-page booklets.
    • A small book(let?)s
      • Millions Now Living Will Never Die"
      • Can the Living Talk With the Dead
      • Comfort For the People

I don't think you'll find much value for the bound volumes - unless they are very old.

Don't overlook little stuff. Yould be amazed at the interest you'ld see in the miscellaneous: Christmas cards, boomarks, question booklets for the old books.

Other items that you should be able to get $100 or better for good condition:

• Comfort for the Jews
    • Daily Manna
    • Photodrama of the Creation
  • Panda
    Panda

Don't forget to scan all you get because you'll be able to eventually sell those on ebay. I hope the other stuff you'll sell to ex-dubs. Or another thing you could do on ebay is mention you include corrected Bible thought on the JW cult... that way maybe the WTS won't buy from you???

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Odrade said:

Don't sell it on E-bay, the WTS will outbid private collectors.

Is that for real???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit