I just got access to a HUGE WT library...what do I want to get?

by wanderlustguy 22 Replies latest jw friends

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

My brother and his wife (still very much in) just inherited a library of WT publications dating back to the 20's. The best part is, it's complete with both the original Watchtowers AND bound volumes, in many cases there are 2 of each of the bound volumes, which I can have one of. I plan on doing a lot of research on here to figure out what all I need...still a "newbie" you know. The best thing is, my brother has an open mind to comparing articles, etc, so I figure it's also a great way to plant a seed, using the bible where we're warned about false prophesies, etc.

So...which ones would you want?

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

what a great opportunity...grab what you can...it all will help.

• CyrusThePersian
    CyrusThePersian

Hi! GOLDEN AGE Magazines! If they have some of those, they contain some of the most insane rantings ever publised by the WTS. Everything from wacky science to advertisements and endorsements for quack cures to downright dangerous medical advice (Sunbaths and UV rays are good, vaccinations are a pus from the Devil, Aspirin is bad for the heart, etc.) Get some of those, I'd love to see some scans of some of those articles! CyrusThePersian

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Hello!

If you found me a 1/1/89 wt I'd be forever in your debt. Not the Bound Volume. The acutal mag.

Give me a price if you find one and you gota buyer.

Thanks

IPSec

• rebel8
    rebel8

If there's a PAY ATTENTION TO YOURSELVES AND TO ALL THE FLOCK book in there, it's priceless. Grab it and run.

• Bryan
    Bryan

There are so many... just look at the qoutes website!

I would suggest you get what you can. All of it. Then take your time to sift through it all. And make a couple of buck off of us. I know there are a couple of mags I'd like to have.

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• jschwehm
    jschwehm

If you get an extra copy of the Kingdom Interlinear let me know. I will buy it from you.

Jeff Schwehm

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

If you get an extra copy of the Kingdom Interlinear let me know.
    they are still in print, why don't you get it at the kingkong hall for free?

golden ages would be great... and yes, search the quotes page. there are articles about how many errors the bible contains and i once read an article in the golden age about not going to the toilet anymore in paradise!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

There is a kindom interlinear for sale on Ebay right now. Buy now is 75 bucks. Kind of steep for a book you can get for free through the congo.

IPSec

• franklin J
    franklin J

Lucky you....

while that library is worthless to someone like me ---unless I want to build a bonfire wwith it; it has certain value to those who are still JWs and would pay cash for out of print books.

I say you run it on ebay and see what you can get for the library piecemeal; sell it book by book....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit