Flat Stanley needs to move on!

by bikerchic 74 Replies latest jw friends

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Damn that boy can eat you would have thought he walked all the way from New York his last designation! In his defense he's also a worker, he's trimmed our cedar trees, walked the dog, cleaned up the dog's poop, did the dishes (sorry about his arms falling off, they are paper ya know), oh and he did the dishes after he cooked the dinner.........gawd do I really have to part with him?

All in all he's a great little guy, doesn't talk much, is very well behaved and doesn't take up much room either, so anyone interested in having Flat Stanley be a guest please PM me with your addy first to reply is the winner but get in line for the next designation after.

Here is the original link explaining all about Flat Stanley:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/9/78917/1.ashx

Enjoy, it's been fun to take part in Rhys school project.

Kate

• morty
    morty

Hey Kate,

If you have not recieved an address yet for Flat Stanley, I would be happy to have him....

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Hey Morty good he's on his way to you tomorrow!

Now anyone else want to jump on the band wagon and have Flat Stanley after Morty? Come on peeps Flat Stanley is itching to travel.....

Kate

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Flat Stanley is great to have around! He really doesn't eat that much Thanks for having me involved in this great project- it was fun!

• Princess
    Princess

Thank you so much Kate, Morty and XW.

Rhys came home from school Friday telling me all about the presents Xenawarrior sent the class! He was so excited! Cheesehead pencil toppers...quite the hit of the second grade! Seriously, that was incredibly sweet of you. Thank you so much. Can you PM me your address?

Stanley sure gets around. I thought he was still on Long Island! I had no idea he made his way to Hillsboro already.

Rhys said he gets the most postcards which means his Flat Stanley is the most well traveled of his class. Thanks to all the fine people here at JWD.

Rachel

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

aww, I'm glad the kids liked them. LOL- I usually use those for prank fodder at the homes of friends who are anyonebutpackersfans. I was thinking about the whole cheesehead thing and realized that kids in 2nd grade might not even know what they are! Thanks- I had a good time with that! I'm glad that Rhys and his class are having so much fun with it.

Lisa

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

OOPS.....I missed this part:

Rhys came home from school Friday telling me all about the presents Xenawarrior sent the class! He was so excited! Cheesehead pencil toppers...quite the hit of the second grade!

I just sent a crumby old postcard..........

Yeah that XW is sure a sweetie and thoughtful too!

Kate (looks down and shuffles out of room........)

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

OMG, I'm so sorry Kate

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    OMG, I'm so sorry Kate

Yeah you just made the rest of us look bad, but good for you I bet the kids really were surprised and how fun was that! You rock XW! And I meant it when I said you are thoughtful, you really are!

Kate

• bem
    bem

WOW! I'm glad to of caught this post on Stanley. he is such a traveler, and I am fan of XW also. and agree she is so thoughtful and considerate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit