Flat Stanley needs to move on!

by bikerchic 74 Replies latest jw friends

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

ohhh... I just realized I said "Jezebel".... So Sorry!

• Valis
    Valis
    ohhh... I just realized I said "Jezebel".... So Sorry!

you had it right the first time..

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

Valis- Quit being naughty

I keep mixing up names that are similar... I've been at least a lurker here long enough to know better, but that's what happens when I hurry through stuff.

• Princess
    Princess

I've totally missed this thread since Celia got Stanley! Yes, the postcards arrived last week and Rhys just told me the candy arrived today. I'll be there tomorrow to help pass it out to the kids. I'll update you on their reactions tomorrow afternoon!

NO ONE else's Stanley host has sent stuff for the kids. You guys are awesome!

Effervescent: Thank you for participating. I didn't realize we had friends and neighbors of Santa himself on the board. How lucky are we? I can't wait to see the video and the reaction it gets from the teacher. I'm sure she'll be as amazed at your generosity as she has been with the others.

I tried to log in to chat to say hey to Joy but it was all messed up on my end. HI JOY! I'll tell Rhys Stanley is on his way to you, he'll be thrilled!

Thanks again everyone!

Rachel

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Tell Rhys that Flat Stanley is on his way to spring break!!

*wondering if I should send a Keg to the kids with all the bikini post cards or just be good*

ps, I heard that Valis

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit