JWs at My Door - and the Answer to a Prayer

by hemp lover 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Elsewhere,

but they CANNOT transport objects like paper, at least not yet.

I'm not sure your correct on this. Last night I downed I few jars at the pub, and woke up in bed this morning. I have No recolection of moving through space or time from the pub to bed. My only conclusion is that darn bar tender's using her teleporter on me again.

Steve.

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront
    The trouble with a lot of JW is they know very little about a lot of subjects

You really couldn't surmise this by the way they like to dominate a conversation, especially if the WT's image is called into question.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Kudos to you, hemplover!!!!!

That has to be the best experience I've read. This can't be a circuit assembly fairy tale because it is signed with your name.

You should send that in to the WTBTS so they can add it to the 'good call' experiences at the assembly. Such upbuilding encouragemment it was for me. My spirit is already beginning to soar to unheard of heights. I'm positive all the brothers will want to hear how your questions were taken care of, you came to one meeting and repented, got baptised again at the next and now you are pioneering and can't verify anything the FDS is feeding you. How exciting!!!!!

Thankyou so much for the wonderful feeling of joy,

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Hemplover - that's awesome. Jehovah had nothing to answer your prayer with.

Balsam... those ladies sound like a hoot of a good time. Company and friendship are good things, too bad they have to disguise it as witnessing.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Nice read... you handled it well....you can't say God doesn't answer prayers . I had 2 JWs stop by about 6 months ago.... spent 15 min. at the door discussing religion in generalities. They wanted to know if they could come by next week..... I said "Sure"... haven't seen them since.

About a month ago, two JW women walked down my very long street.... (parked their car at the top). I was outside watering, and made a friendly nod to acknowledge them. They went to the last house, knocked, no one was there and they then strolled back up the street. What was that? Why didn't they just park in front of the one house....go figure. I guess it's the new "one block, one house, stretch your legs" rule.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Balsam - I love the game you are playing. At least these ladies can have a nice social moment instead of driving aimlessly thru the territory. I got a kick out of your story - makes me wish I was in 'another territory' so that I could start a game like that - how fun would that be?

Hemplover - Good story. Regarding 607; that was the point on which my 'fade' started. I knew that something was wrong with the annointed partakers number - since it has not fallen appreciably since the early 90's. My very first internet search for the 'real truth' was a search for the date 607BCE. Know what? No one, no where, ever heard of it except JW's and xjws. Curiousity may kill a cat - it can save a life too!

Just my opinion

Jeff

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

LOL @ LT - I'm all about the articles, I swear.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    Why, just this week on the news, some scientists transported matter with a new machine they built!"

That's not hard to believe. In July 2003 I transported several empty, used, coffee cups from Bismarck, North Dakota to Toronto, Ontario in my transporter machine. I just tossed them in the back seat and the truck did the rest.

Walter

• rebel8
    rebel8

Loved the entire story! I guess the big J answered your prayer after all!

Do you have any idea how hard it is to talk for three minutes straight without stopping?) But she did it, bless her heart.

LOL--I remember being asked at pioneer school, who was supposed to talk the most, the householder or the pio. All the pios answered, the householder, because we're supposed to listen. Nope! The answer was the pio, because we were there to tell the householder as much info as we could until the door shut.

• rebel8
    rebel8
    That JW obviously had NO idea what she was talking about. The "teleportation" machines that are currently being built do not transport "objects"...

I knew it sounded too good to be true. And just when I was hoping I could teleport myself to work every day to save gas. Ah, well.

I'm still trying to figure out how in the world the dub could have logically connected the teleportation with "faith can move mountains". What does a teleportation machine have to do with faith? Did the scientists stand around and say to the machine, "We have faith you can move this particle?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit