I LOVE Sunday mornings!

by nicolaou 21 Replies latest social family

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

I'm on the same schedule as you, Nic, during the week, so, yes, Sundays are wonderful, and all the more so that I no longer have to go and sit at the KH for two hours!!! I don't think I'll ever lose my gratitude for that particular fact............

• confusedjw
    confusedjw
    In the week I have to get up at 5:15 and go to work while the rest of my family are gently snoring in their warm and toasty beds - not fair.

Don't think that way. You are what allows them to gently snore in warm toasty beds. Cherish that you do that. I know what you meant.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Time for a Weekend Poll!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I love sundays, too! They are my day to relax and not be on the man's schedule, only mine.

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

It was so sunny and wonderful this morning too.. but now the sun has gone down and I have to go out and leave my warm home to venture in to the almost spring like Canadian temperatures (actually its starting to get cold, and it might go below freezing, ergo flurries).

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Sunday...... my favorite day!!! Such a lazy and comfortable morning!!!

Love it, love it, love!!!

DY

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I dont mind getting up on Sunday morning to go to church. I can take my time, put on some jeans and go to the second session at 10:45am, drop off the kids in their rooms so they can do what they do in there (play ), get a cup of coffee before entering the sancutary, rock out to the church band before the sermon, enjoy the sermon in peace since my little munchkins are occuppied, enjoy fellowship with others after the sermon, gather my munchkins and be home by 12:30pm to enjoy the rest of my day.

Josie

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Love Saturdays: NO SERVICE

Love Sunday: NO MEETINGS

Life is Good

Cathy L.

• Beans
    Beans

When I stopped going to meetings on Sundays I got addicted to Corontation Street and the NFL. Oh the things we missed going to meetings eh!

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Some things just never change, and this is one of them.

A lovely, lazy Sunday morning to you all!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit