RELY ON CHIPS

by frenchbabyface 47 Replies latest jw friends

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

... LOL ...

Pair-bonding = bonding of a pair of people together, usually in some kind of legal rite, like marriage.

OMG it was so logical ... (kinda dumb asking) oh well

ok well I guess that we will have to evoluate and moreover for the kids at first (less frustration for the parents - more time for the kids) LOL ... ok ok ok ... I know it's a bit simply put ... but who know ... at least I hope we will evoluate in the right way if not the best (WE CAN DREAM ABOUT IT)

Please, for the love of gawd, tell me there's another way

Just love me !!! (not that simple ... !!!)

• LittleToe
    LittleToe
    evoluate

"Evaluate"?
    I know you like being corrected
    By the way, although I know it's tiring, your English is really improving. I'm truly impressed!
    (I wish my French was half as good! )

Just love me !!! (not that simple ... !!!)

I was just starting to come round to the idea of lovely orange costumes, too.
    So, are you saying that Xena was right in saying that love is complex?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Relationships. Relay on Ships. Rely on Chips.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Evoluate. Evolve + (vaguely)Relate.

No wonder I never correct her... it sounds correct to me, lol.

• heathen
    heathen
    There really is anarchy right now whether we know it or not. Always has been. Governments and laws are just an illusion. Put it this way. Even though there is a law against growing and smoking pot in the U.S., I can still successfully get away with doing it. The law may not be of any help in any situation, so what is the point in having it??

I agree on the anarchy point . Pot posession and the smoking of it are victimless crimes , so what is the point of the law ? I think hemp is one of the most useful plants in the world . They can make clothes ,oil and pulp for paper out of it and it used to be in the constitution that all land owners were to grow hemp so as to supply the navy with ropes and other things . I don't believe in the gateway drug theories that most opposers keep pushing on people . The way I see the US society is that it's a speak easy society . People will do whatever they feel like whenever they feel like it, just like in the days of prohibition .I think the law is there for the young people like a warning .

• Xena
    Xena
    So, are you saying that Xena was right in saying that love is complex?

Xena is always right

Now slap on the cuffs and find a compromising position to get attached to for awhile.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I hadn't exactly got THAT kind of bonding in mind.
    Will I get a lil spanky?

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Thanks for giving the explanations Six !!!

... ... Barney !!! LT&Xena !!!

Eathen : I agree on the anarchy point

Me too ... (about the weed anyway ... here in France we need to sell Wine and Pastis ... and they know that the kid rather take weed and stick on it forever !!!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit