RELY ON CHIPS

by frenchbabyface 47 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Setting aside a situation that is obviously damaging to kids or partners either physically, emotionally or psychologically, do you see pair bonding as being a prefered state in which to raise kids?

Other than that, are you saying that "anything goes"?

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Setting aside a situation that is obviously damaging to kids or partners either physically, emotionally or psychologically, do you see pair bonding as being a prefered state in which to raise kids?

Other than that, are you saying that "anything goes"?

that's what we think today ... but I've heard about a south indian community living like that ... the people and the kids are not screewed up (they didn't say anything that was saying that) that is just the way they live ... the kids are raised by the community mother and father included ... but actually our society is based on LOTS OF BARRIERES !

A man an a woman/man can have 3 and kids with different fathers/mothers (SEE MARTINIQUE it's very common there) some are good fathers/mothers some are not (and the way they take care of their own kids even all of them together from time to time depends of the personne) ... it all about not having kids with bad father/mother (our responsibility)

(again I'm not there yet and I see what you mean) but it's maybe only true because we have been raised in OUR KIND OF COMMUNITY ... ) the reason why we are that touched about those actually details, is maybe a made up feeling/statement (cause our ways do not prevent us from suffering in anyway) but the indian community actually freed themself from those things ... they didn't talk about their feeling though they just talked about there ways ... So I don't know much actually about that.

Also you have every kind of mothers and fathers :

• (to make it short)
      - those who are just not made for that- those who could be the father of every kids of the world
  • heathen
    heathen

Frenchy --- I think that people who are afraid to commit to a relationship are afraid of being hurt emotionally and for that matter have been at some point in their life . I always thought you french were so suave in the ways of amour . Are you telling us you no longer love six but want to remain friends ? True love remains to endure another day despite whatever petty grievances that intrude . Love should be free and never a captive to conditions . I know here in the states we did have a sexual revolution where promiscuity is considered normal where as in the 50's and before it was never accepted that way . Marriages here have a shelf life of about 6 months anyway . You do have a point tho that in looking for this true love does lead to heart break . I've spent most of my life miserable because I couldn't find the right mrs. heathen but now I feel, c'est la vive .

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Interesting. Thanks for sharing that

So is there a "community responsibility" issue in the raising of kids, then?
    If so, do you think there may be a reasonable reason for the enculturalisation of pair-bonding?

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Heathen,

I didn't say I don't love Six ... oy oy oy ... Six is still a part of my life as a very good friend, because by chance we shared more than sex !!!

(but you are right in most of your statements actually)

____

LT let me think about what you've said ... or maybe someone can answer to it

____

ATTENTION WARNING :

(I'm a bit troubled cause what I'm saying here might be always take as related to Six ... NO NO NO - Six have not being the only man in my life)

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

...we shared more than sex !!!

Argghhh!!! I'm crushed... truly!!!

Six have not being the only man in my life

Arrrgggghhhhhh!!!
    Woe is me!!!!
    I'm doubly crushed!!!

To be frank, that's none of our business, but it is nice to know that y'all are still good friends

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

... ... LT

So is there a "community responsibility" issue in the raising of kids, then?
    If so, do you think there may be a reasonable reason for the enculturalisation of pair-bonding?

not a community responsability but just at first anyway a Parental responsability
    and what is pair-bonding ???

----

oy oy oy !!! and BTW : Six (just in case of missunderstanding - but I know your smarter than that !!!)

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Pair-bonding = bonding of a pair of people together, usually in some kind of legal rite, like marriage.

Hey, hey, hey, how come Six gets all the kisses????

LT, of the "flabbergasted" class

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

:Hey, hey, hey, how come Six gets all the kisses????

I'm not saying it's the shaved head LT, but there's only one way for you to find out. *hands LT a razor*

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

You want me to become Buddhist?
    Is there no other way??
    Please, for the love of gawd, tell me there's another way

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit