Bible Prophecy of 9/11

by AshtonCA 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

... While your getting your mom checked you might want to just let the doc's take a quick one over on you too...

I'm not saying this to be insulting I swear I'm not but this type of thing is just not normal...

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Ash. Very interesting, indeed! I do not for one minute doubt your mother's contact, as I have had my own contacts, with god, other supreme being, or guiding "angel".

When we went to the Gulf War, the King of the N and S surfaced in my consciousness.

I, too had a hint of wonder about the towers, and again the battles between the K of N & S. (I was awoken by a call from my Kevan and told about the first tower, I though it was a joke, but he insisted I turn on the TV. I saw the 2nd tower hit, and subsequent falls. I was in shock, terror, and couldn't turn off the TV for 4 days.

As with the Great Tsunami - generated by the 2nd largest earthquake in recorded history - a 9.3 vs the greatest a 9.5 which hit Chile in 1960 - The event and results of both can be considered of "biblical proportion" as quoted by the newscasters on the Tsunami. It's these events that create myth and storytelling for centuries.

As far as portending the big A. I won't go there. This all plays too much into the WTBTS bs. And I do believe it's BS

There have been many wars, many towers that fell, and many smotings by the big J. As someone here stated, the Valley of Megiddo has had something like 13 different civilizations enhabiting it at different times.

Hugs to you and your mom.

Brenda

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    Ash. Very interesting, indeed! I do not for one minute doubt your mother's contact, as I have had my own contacts, with god, other supreme being, or guiding "angel".

Oh, well. Sometimes there's nothing you can say.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief
    Oh, well. Sometimes there's nothing you can say.

Now now, Derek, tsk tsk...

CZAR

• Gill
    Gill

Oh dear!

• AshtonCA
    AshtonCA
    Apart from the line you highlighted ("when the towers fall") what part of either of those passages has any relevance to 9/11? Was your mother the only person to whom this prophecy was revealed?

Nope, we have others that we know of who got some of this info as well. When I say got the info, I mean just that, from God. Like I said, believe what you will, but I am not going to ever say someone didn't hear it from God or call them crazy. God doesn't take kindly to people steppin' on the holy spirit of another person.

Ash

• RunningMan
    RunningMan
    God doesn't take kindly....

Really? What does he do?

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    Like I said, believe what you will, but I am not going to ever say someone didn't hear it from God or call them crazy.

And what if they are crazy? Shouldn't we encourage them to get real medical help rather than indulging them in their fantasies?

• AshtonCA
    AshtonCA
    Just think about it: why would God deliberatly plan on letting such events happen? Why would he be so cruel as to play this prophecy game? If you think this was all foretold, then you believe in predestination. This is what follows immediately from assuming these events were anticipated in some bible passages.

Why yes, I do believe in predestination. It's in the bible.

Romans 8:28-30: Ephesians 1:4-5, 11-12: Acts 13:48, Ephesians 1:7-8, 2 Thess. 2:13-14, and 2 Tim. 1:9. Matthew 24:31, Mark 13:22, Luke 18:7, Romans 8:33, 11:7, Colossians 3:12, 2 Timothy 2:10, Titus 1:1, I Peter 1:2, 1 Peter 5:13; 2 John 1:1, 13.

These are all scriptures that talk about predestination.

Ash

• Wallflower
    Wallflower

And precisely how are you related to Brownboy?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit