2004 Numbers are on WT web site it looks like.

by garybuss 36 Replies latest jw friends

• garybuss
    garybuss

http://www.watchtower.org/statistics/worldwide_report.htm

Can anyone confirm this is what it looks like? I may be delivering old news. This is the first I saw this.

• Valis
    Valis

It is new Gary. I haven't seen many posts going over the latest stats. Thanks!

• Pole
    Pole

Thanks Gary. Last time I checked they still had the 2003 figures. So it must be relatively new.

Pole

• RescueMe
    RescueMe

In looking at that report, at the bottom it says "other lands". Doe anyone know or can anyone tell me what "other lands" encompasses? Thanks.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I notice they haven't included the percent of increase or decrease. But the numbers for Canada appear to be about the same as they were 10 years ago.

But they still have 8570 Memorial Partakers?. Those old buggers are a tough bunch, eh?

Walter

• glitter
    glitter

God, I feel sorry for the people in St Helena - one witness per 28 of population!

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

Last I heard Alaska and Hawaii were part of the United States. Can anyone account for why they are counted seperately?

• melmac
    melmac

So they haven`t included increase/decrease figures... that would be VERY embarrasssing for them!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

I noticed that too, Melmac. Must have been too many decreases!

• VM44
    VM44

What about statistics for previous years? Why are they not kept on the website?

Here are the numbers for the MEMORIAL PARTAKERS WORLDWIDE going back to 1999:

1999 8,755
    2000 8,661
    2001 8,730
    2002 8,760
    2003 8,565
    2004 8,570

Average value is 8,674

Looks like a large flucuation in the data, cannot see any real tread downward over this six year period.

--VM44

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit