Serves me right!

by strongbow 11 Replies latest watchtower medical

• rebel8
    rebel8
    The poisons that produce the impulse to commit suicide, murder, or steal are in the blood. Moral insanity, sexual perversions, repression, inferiority complexes, petty crimes - these often follow in the wake of blood transfusion.

Sorry to belabor this point, but I'm just so fascinated with this quote! Did anyone else notice the following:

"Moral insanity"--what is that? Morality is a person's ethics/values, insanity is mental illness. How do these concepts relate to each other?

"repression"--HUH? What do they mean?

"inferiority complexes...follow in the wake of blood transfusion..." HUH? They are mentioning crimes, and then inferiority complexes? What in the world does that have to do with crime and perversion? Is this a dub way of referring to clinical depression?

• upside/down
    upside/down
    The blood in any person is in reality the person himself. ... poisons due to personal living, eating and drinking habits ... The poisons that produce the impulse to commit suicide, murder, or steal are in the blood. Moral insanity, sexual perversions, repression, inferiority complexes, petty crimes - these often follow in the wake of blood transfusion." Watchtower 9/15/61 page 564

So are you telling me that all Dubs have had a blood transfusion?

This IS "new light" (though I always suspected it) LOL

u/d

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit