Michael Jackson does the Moonwalk in a KH!! (and some real FS stories...)

by Neo 16 Replies latest social humour

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

The closest I have ever been to MJ was when he went to an assembly in Seattle (I think it was the (now demolished) kingdome, but I can't be sure. A big black car with a bunch of BIG black men got out along with a not so big MJ. Lots of noise, lots of 'talk'. Thats all I remember. I was 9 or 10, so it was when he was still a very cute teenage boy:)

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Wow what great stories. Thanks for sharing!

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

What a great story. He moonwalked in the KH bathroom! Gotta love that.

Sad that it has to be bumped for such a somber occasion.

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

It's great to read of little moments in his life that were big moments in other peoples lives. It's so sad he's gone.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

>> somber occasion

HA!

• Alligator Wisdom
    Alligator Wisdom

I saw MJ two different times at the district convention. In fact our seats were about 50 yards away from him. My closest encounter with him was when I was strolling the corridor and he, along with two large black brothers, walked leisurely past me. That is when I realized that MJ wasn't really that tall. I was in Jr. high school then and he wasn't much taller than me.

By the way, this was during the early 80's at Dodger Stadium. We all sat at the club level and the immediate section that he was sitting in were all black brothers and sisters.

Alligator Wisdom (aka Brother NOT Exerting Vigorously)

• dissed
    dissed

Its too bad the writer and husband let there self righteous attitude and judgementalistic ways interfer with the opportunity to meet him.

That's what the JW's do to you. Glad to know they have broken away from that stuff.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit