Could you pull the trigger

by stillajwexelder 51 Replies latest members politics

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

If I was ABSOLUTLETY SURE and that it was MY OFFICIAL MISSION ... I Would but NOT TO KILL HIM (cause I'm sure he have a lot to say) ... just to make sure he doesn't try to escape SHOOT one of his KNEE or something. Also I wouldn't send him to the US (cause I'm sure he have a lot to say - that the US Gov might not let us Know about) I would SEND HIM TO (does that existe) and INTERNATIONAL JAIL to enquiere from A to Z by all ...

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Capture of Osama Bin Laden would give his followers a mission to secure his release, either by escalating terrorism and hostage taking, or by direct action.

Killing Osama bin Laden would give his followers a martyr. He could become more influential in death than in life.

Now, if he just disappeared..............

Of course, this all assumes that the broad events of history are really co-ordinated by the actions of individuals. It is easy to blame everything that happened in Europe in the mid 20th century on one man. Thinking about the situations and attitudes that paved the way for his actions, and the way that ordinary people like you and me enabled it is a little more uncomfortable. The reality is that had Hitler never been born, things would still have turned out in a similar fashion, because the situation was ripe for a Hitler type figure.

If Osama bin Laden could be removed from the picture, things would still have turned out in a similar fashion, because the situation was ripe for a bin Laden type figure.

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

Fe203Girl is spot on in my opinion. It?s not the person that needs sorting out it?s the social and economic situation that produces and will produce that sort of person. That isn?t say that a mild bit of maiming before they go of to trial, something that will give them a reminding twinge on a cold damp prison morning, isn?t deserved.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

I'm with FE...

I'd just whack him and dump him off the Jersey pier... really, considering that he and his followers are online, I'm stunned that they haven't managed to track him down yet... or have they? (insert X-files theme here)

CZAR

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

Yeah, I could help arrange Osama's audience with Allah.

• onacruse
    onacruse

mtbatoon:

It?s not the person that needs sorting out it?s the social and economic situation that produces and will produce that sort of person.

Ideally, yes.

However, watching Osama ben-shitface being brutally beheaded has its own value...after all, he will end up in heaven, living lavishly with all of his other faithful brothers, eh?

What a crock.

• FMZ
    FMZ

Get the bastard in jail, make sure he can do no more damage, but I don't feel that killing him is necessary.

He is an evil person, and after he dies in jail he will get exactly what he deserves. I just wouldn't feel comfortable playing God... The life / death decision is just not mine to make.

FMZ

• holly
    holly

No i couldnt do it. if it was matter of life and death i would probably try and batter him with the gun so i could knock him out and make a run for it. problem is, knowing my luck id end up killing him by accident and then end up on a murder charge. dont know the law in other countries, but here in England you are only allowed to use 'reasonable force' to get away from your attacker. 'reasonable force' - so what is that then? having never killed anyone, im not sure how many knocks on the head it would take to knock him out rather than kill him. i mean, suppose he broke into my house in the middle of the night. i would probably keep battering him until i was sure he wasnt going to get up again, but that may enough to kill him. stranges laws we have

holly

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

In a heartbeat and repeatedly. I would empty the clip on him. Do you really think he would say anything that would benefit U.S. Intel if he were to stand trial? Why spend more money on him than we already have?

He does not deserve to live, simple as that.

Kansas District Overbeer

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

I COULD pull the trigger, but, I wouldn't. Karma is a bitch and I already have enough to deal with. I WOULD defend my OWN life, tho.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit